Windows 10: Microsoft edge webview2 runtime

Discus and support Microsoft edge webview2 runtime in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is this? I have never installed this " Microsoft edge webview2 runtime " !!!Should I uninstall it???Thanx... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by USER_365, Jul 30, 2021.

1. USER_365 Win User

Microsoft edge webview2 runtime

What is this? I have never installed this " Microsoft edge webview2 runtime " !!!Should I uninstall it???Thanx

:)

USER_365, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...-availability/

Brink, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...ribution-mode/

Brink, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge WebView2 SDK developer preview update now available

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...loper-preview/

Brink, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft edge webview2 runtime - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge webview2

2. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  3. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  4. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to fix Installation failed. The microsoft edge webview2 runtime installer failed to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Installation failed. The microsoft edge webview2 runtime installer failed to start.: I have done all these solutions but it still says the same thingEnsure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the WebView2 runtime installer. You can find the system requirements on the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime download page.Run the installer as an...
  6. how to fix Installation failed. The microsoft edge webview2 runtime installer failed to start.

how to fix Installation failed. The microsoft edge webview2 runtime installer failed to start.: I have done all these solutions but it still says the same thingEnsure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the WebView2 runtime installer. You can find the system requirements on the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime download page.Run the installer as an...
  7. Microsoft Edge WebView2: do I REALLY need it?

Microsoft Edge WebView2: do I REALLY need it?: This is taking up a lot of my resources and it's always running. I don't use Edge as a browser in W11 nor do I use Widgets. I don't have Office installed either.I know I cannot natively uninstall Microsoft Edge WebView2, I can uninstall with many third party uninstallers...
  8. Microsoft Edge Webview2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Webview2: For some reason Microsoft Edge Webview2 is running in the background, when I end the task in task manager it just starts back up again. submitted by /u/realtarnz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7icgy/microsoft_edge_webview2/
  9. Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available: Today, we are excited to announce that Microsoft Edge WebView2 is now generally available for use in production .NET 5, .NET Core, and .NET Framework WinForms and WPF applications on existing Windows versions! Additionally, we are thrilled to announce that...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce that Microsoft Edge WebView2 for Win32 C/C++ is generally available and ready for use in production applications! With today’s announcement, we are officially releasing a forward-compatible WebView2 SDK along with...