Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Sep 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge does not open/read online PDFs

I recently upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N and I immediately notice a lot of problems. First one: Microsoft Edge does not open/read online PDFs.

If I want to open an online PDF, like a scientific paper or a programming manual, I receive this message from Edge: "Something is missing. To view a PDF, you need some media functionality that you don't current have. You can install the Media Feature Pack to view this PDF".

I understand that Windows N needs some additional tools, so I installed the Media Feature Pack, as MS Edge suggests me, but the problem still remains and I cannot open any PDF.

I admit that I don't know what to do and I'm not able to find useful information on the web.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Marco Carletti, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/2175170

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Open PDF files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

How to Enable Two Page View for PDF in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Browsers and Mail - How to Enable or Disable Quick Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Browsers and Mail - How to Add or Remove Define on Context Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge | Windows Questions

Brink, Sep 1, 2021
  4. harrymc Win User

Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.

Stop PDFs Web links from displaying inside Microsoft Edge

In order to disable Microsoft Edge's PDF feature, you need to change the file association
    of PDF files, which you can do with the following steps:

• Open PC Settings.
    • Click on Apps.
    • Click on Default apps.
    • Click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Scroll down and find .pdf and click the button on the right side, which is likely to read "Microsoft Edge".
    • Select your app from the list to set it as the new default.
    • Click the Switch anyway link to confirm the change.

Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document. BJpNb.jpg

harrymc, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document.

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to resume reading from where you last closed your PDF document. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge allow

2. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  3. Not Able to read PDF Documents.

Not Able to read PDF Documents.: I have a friend who i send stories via google drive but my friend cannot read the stories because they are a file that she cannot click on or her phone doesn't know how use them the files are PDF files and she thinks it is something to do with the phone....
  4. Where are you all from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are you all from?: Just wanted to know where you are all from and what your native languages are.Limited to independent advisors and insiders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-you-all-from/1a710dc0-f656-44d5-b8e8-5820e3c5ad2a
  5. Where are you all from?

Where are you all from?: Just wanted to know where you are all from and what your native languages are.Limited to independent advisors and insiders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-you-all-from/1a710dc0-f656-44d5-b8e8-5820e3c5ad2a
  6. Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...: The Xbox app on PC is getting some important options in the near future. Gamepass PC subscribers may be aware of the limitations of the app. When you install a game, Windows 10/11 will automatically download it to the C: drive. What makes it worse, is the fact that you can't...
  7. Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni9opp/microsoft_edges_settings_page_will_allow_you_to/
  8. Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.

Edge will allow you to easily send pages and links to other devices where you use the browser.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n1hbxv/edge_will_allow_you_to_easily_send_pages_and/
  9. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  10. Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web: New features and improvements coming with Windows 10 Creators Update The introduction of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 was an important step towards delivering a browser that not only gives users better performance, battery life, and security, but also a browser that keeps...