Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 17, 2021

2. Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?

Chrome does not do that. Problem is, you do a search, and click on a search link, it opens a new tab, and leaves the bing seach tab open. And after a while, you can have very many Bing search tabs open

- - - Updated - - -

In the left pane, click on the Pop-ups and Redirects option.

STEP 4 does not exist for me.
    How To Stop Auto Tab Opening On Microsoft Edge 2020

sdowney717, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?

ok, thanks it does work.

First did this in Chrome at Bing.com, but from EDGE keeps opening in a new tab, leaving the search tab open.
    Discovered you have to also make that change in Bing.com for EDGE browser.
    Anyhow, I had Chrome open, and did that change at Bing.com. but it is not a global change, I had to open EDGE, then Bing.com to make it work in EDGE.

sdowney717, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.

Edge new tab

Hi Niranjan,

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I did not see a direct answer in your response to Pat's question:

"How can I set new tab in Edge to google.co.uk".

Please rephrase your answer so an old computer dinosaur could understand it.

I believe Pat was asking how to have each “new tab” open to a specific web page; in his case to google.co.uk.

When I open a new tab:

• I DON'T want ‘"suggested content” which is like a MSN page with weather, news, and featured apps from Windows Store.’
    • I DON'T want a “Blank page”
    • I Do want the Google search page: google.com
    Admittedly, I’m new to Windows 10 and Windows Edge but it appears to me that Microsoft is making it very difficult (or impossible) to use non-Microsoft search engines
    or default to non-Microsoft web pages.

Hope you can dispel my concerns.

Thanks, Jack

JackThorworth, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge allow

2. Opening new tabs through the context menu in File Explorer does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening new tabs through the context menu in File Explorer does not work: Hello everyone,Recently I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, this means I'm in the most recent version of Windows which has File Explorer tabs enabled.I am able to open new tabs using the + sign at the top of the window but when I right click on a folder and select Open...
  3. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  4. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  5. Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?

in Browsers and Email
    Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?: Chrome does not do that. Problem is, you do a search, and click on a search link, it opens a new tab, and leaves the bing seach tab open. And after a while, you can have very many Bing search tabs open - - - Updated - - - In the left pane, click on the Pop-ups and Redirects...
  6. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  7. Thank you, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thank you, Microsoft: I just want to say thanks. Thanks for making me go to a remote site to wake up 3 computers, where your stealth update last night November 25th 2020 for that poor excuse of a browser aka Credge and whatever stuff you updated, somehow decided to reset my sleep setting from...
  8. Microsoft Edge - Link Opens In Same Tab/Force Browser To Open New Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Link Opens In Same Tab/Force Browser To Open New Tab: Hello, I can not find a solution to this and I was hoping someone would know the answer. I have users in my company that are complaining about a URL link opening in the same tab. This causes what they were working on to be erased. Let me provide more detail: These users are...
  9. new tab open in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    new tab open in new edge: sometimes when i login after sleep a new tab opens in new edge by itself it is different everytime 158737
  10. Change what New Tabs in Microsoft Edge Open with

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change what New Tabs in Microsoft Edge Open with: How to: Change what New Tabs in Microsoft Edge Open with How to Change what New Tabs in Microsoft Edge Open with in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...