Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, May 6, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...

/u/Leopeva64-2, May 6, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 6, 2021
  3. Ghot Win User
    Interesting quirk with Start -> Apps listing of Microsoft Edge

Well on my Start menu I see only the NEW Edge.
    IF I remove the NEW Edge, then I see the OLD Edge, without the icon.

Ghot, May 6, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...

Interesting quirk with Start -> Apps listing of Microsoft Edge

This may help explain things...

The last update that gave us .906 forced the NEW Edge to install, and for the 1st time, destroyed the OLD Edge.
    BUT...it didn't get ALL of the OLD Edge as you can see...

You can also see which is the one under Apps and which is under Programs...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new... [​IMG]

Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new... [​IMG]

And this is all that's left of the OLD Edge...

Ghot, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new...

1. Microsoft Edge will allow you to see your three most recent emails and also start a new... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge allow

2. Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates: I have been battling to update my computer for a long time, and now it won't even try. Recently, we tried using selective start from System Configuration where we disabled all non-microsoft services. After that, and even after turning them back on, the windows updater will...
  3. Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates: I have been battling to update my computer for a long time, and now it won't even try. Recently, we tried using selective start from System Configuration where we disabled all non-microsoft services. After that, and even after turning them back on, the windows updater will...
  4. Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new notification system for the Edge feature that allows you to send...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rigq1q/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_notification_system/
  5. Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.

Microsoft Edge will allow you to search through your open tabs thanks to a new menu.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/p6dqgw/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_search_through/
  6. Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...

Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni9opp/microsoft_edges_settings_page_will_allow_you_to/
  7. Microsoft is testing a new feature that will allow you to rename Edge's windows, assign...

Microsoft is testing a new feature that will allow you to rename Edge's windows, assign...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnjihe/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_feature_that_will/
  8. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  9. Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates: I maintain sites using Dreamweaver/Filezilla. After loading updates to the site I cannot see any change using Edge but can see them using Firefox. The control panel on the web site also shows the files as having been updated. The updates do appear after a period of time but I...
  10. Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you: Click here to enter your most recent credential. Microsoft needs you to sign in agains What am I supposed to do when I get this message? 39901