Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Jan 3, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2022
  3. oscer1 Win User
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

Add Bookmarks to Microsoft Edge manually

I am wondering if the folder has changed since Windows 10 Fall Update

Source How to Change Storage Location of Microsoft Edge Favorites in Windows 10

How do I manually add bookmarks or folders of bookmarks to favourites in Edge?

According to the source below there is an extra step required (deleting a value FavOrder from the registry, see steps 6 and 7).

Presumably deleting FavOrder causes Edge to rescan the favourites.

How To: Get Your Browser Favorites into Microsoft Edge When the Import Fails in Windows 10

Source How To: Get Your Browser Favorites into Microsoft Edge When the Import Fails in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

1. Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge let

2. Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vz105m/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_add_your_favorite/
  3. Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.

Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ueugjy/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_reorder_tabs_using/
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.

Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tskh7i/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_pin_tab_groups/
  5. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  6. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge: I wish to move or add currently in use passwords to the Save Password list in Edge>Profile>Passwords. Some are listed under NEVER, I now want them in SAVED....
  7. Add a site to 'Saved password' in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Manually add update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Manually add update: Is it possible to add windows updates to the control panel ? It it is I would appreciate your advice, thanks 156159
  9. Change Address Manually in Microsoft Edge for Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Change Address Manually in Microsoft Edge for Favorites: Hello, I want to manually change the address to what I want it to be for my favorites. The reason for this is because sites I want to favorite redirect and I don't want to favorite what it redirects me to. How do I do this? 11555
  10. delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually

in Browsers and Email
    delete "saved password" and "form data" from microsoft edge manually: Hello how can I delete "saved password" and "form data" of microsoft edge manually ?! after too much search in google .... I trid to delete some value of the following registry address HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local...