Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 23, 2022

2. how to add web sites to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

Hi Brooks,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add a Website to Favorites in Microsoft Edge:

• Open the Microsoft Edge app, and go to the website you want to add to favorites.
    • Press the Ctrl + D keys or click on the
      start
      icon (Add to Favorites) in the address bar.
    • Type a name you want for the favorite.
    • Do step 5 or step 6 below for what folder to add the website as a favorite to.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to an Existing Folder in Favorites
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to a New Folder in Favorites.
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder that you want to create the new folder in.
      • Click/tap on the Create new folder link.
      • Type in a name you want for the new folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • You will now see the start icon (Add to Favorites) turn yellow to indicate that the current website has been added to your Favorites.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

Microsoft Edge, browsing data, and privacy - Microsoft Support

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...

I am not able to open favorites folder or sub folders under it in EDGE browser

Hi Rodney,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly follow the below steps to navigate the Microsoft EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

• Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the following path: (Press
      Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File Explorer)

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default

Note: username represent the user account name which you have currently signed in to the Windows 10.

• Here you will be able to locate the EDGE browser’s Favorites folder location.

• Check whether you are able to locate the favorites which you have created in EDGE browser.
    Note: To back up your favorites in Edge browser, simply copy-paste this Favorites folder to a safe location. To restore favorites, copy and paste your Favorites folder back in the location suggested under
    the step 1.

I hope the above information helps you to locate the EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...

1. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge let

2. Why have you let your news service devolve into garbage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have you let your news service devolve into garbage?: You were once the best news service on the internet, informative, with decent respected sources. Why have you allowed it to become a mix mash of ****, celebrity news, and biased political propaganda. The world knows the fox network is not reliable for information as they lost...
  3. Why have you let your news service devolve into garbage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have you let your news service devolve into garbage?: You were once the best news service on the internet, informative, with decent respected sources. Why have you allowed it to become a mix mash of ****, celebrity news, and biased political propaganda. The world knows the fox network is not reliable for information as they lost...
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vz105m/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_add_your_favorite/
  5. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge: The question at Searching favorites in Edge - Microsoft Community is locked without an answer.Suggestion: Open Manage Favorites CTRL+SHIFT+O. A Favorites search bar is at the top. Just enter the search term....
  6. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rnmvsd/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_follow_your_favorite/
  7. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  8. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  9. How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?: How to save and view the website in the Favorites inMicrosoft Edge? 21215
  10. How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?: Apparently, they've moved away from the simple "Links as Files in Folders" storage method. Is there some in-app feature that allows for quick organization of favorites? 89432