Windows 10: Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Dec 24, 2021

2. how to add web sites to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

Hi Brooks,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add a Website to Favorites in Microsoft Edge:

• Open the Microsoft Edge app, and go to the website you want to add to favorites.
    • Press the Ctrl + D keys or click on the
      start
      icon (Add to Favorites) in the address bar.
    • Type a name you want for the favorite.
    • Do step 5 or step 6 below for what folder to add the website as a favorite to.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to an Existing Folder in Favorites
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to a New Folder in Favorites.
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder that you want to create the new folder in.
      • Click/tap on the Create new folder link.
      • Type in a name you want for the new folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • You will now see the start icon (Add to Favorites) turn yellow to indicate that the current website has been added to your Favorites.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 24, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 24, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...

Can't see how to add new favorites to Edge

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Please follow the below steps to add favorite to Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open any website which you want add in favorite list.
    • Click on Star or Favorite symbol in the top left on the browser.
    • You will see 2 boxes, one with Name other is
      Create in.
    • You will also see two buttons, one is Add
      and other one is Cancel.
    • Click on Add button, and now you are successfully added a website in favorite list.
    You may also follow the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Add a site to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/add-a-site-to-my-favorites-in-microsoft-edge

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content...

1. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite websites and when they publish new content... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge let

2. Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you follow your favorite news websites, and you'll be able to see...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z2dfmk/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_follow_your_favorite/
  3. Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you add your favorite sites to the new Sidebar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vz105m/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_add_your_favorite/
  4. Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge: Favorites are an integral part of any web browser, and in the months since we released the new version of Microsoft Edge we’ve heard a lot of feedback about the experience. Specifically: While the favorites menu provides quick access to your favorites, it...
  5. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  6. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  7. New Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Edge Favorites: I just installed the New EDGE. Can I import all my favorites from somewhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-favorites/709dcff8-10b6-43df-9d12-955c1d12b642
  8. Favorites in the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites in the new Edge: Just started using the new Edge. Is there a way that when you click on the Favorites button, that all of your favorites will appear without having to hover over the Other favorites folder icon? Windows ver 1909. Thanks 151321
  9. Edge new favorites location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge new favorites location: If you thought Edge couldn't find a harder place to hide the Favorites you were wrong. The current favorites are still in the same hard to find place but new additions are in a different place and they are now .xml files. For example, this is the location for a new one...
  10. How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?: How to save and view the website in the Favorites inMicrosoft Edge? 21215