Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TWD41, Jan 7, 2020.

1. /u/TWD41 Win User

Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like CNN.com and google load up just fine. Sites that won't connect are:

office.com

Foxnews.com

It wouldn't be a firewall issue because these sites load just fine in other browers. I tried doing a repair and reset on Edge, deleting all internet files. Even went to Powershell, delete the app and files and reinstalled it. Also re-registered the App. Same thing. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/TWD41
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TWD41, Jan 7, 2020

2. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

1. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Won't

2. New laptop won't open some certain webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop won't open some certain webpages: I just got a new laptop with Windows 11 and it connects with internet and I'm able to use Google, go to YouTube etc, but it won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account in any way, it just says something went wrong. It seems like Microsoft problem, but then again I also...
  3. New laptop won't open some certain webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop won't open some certain webpages: I just got a new laptop with Windows 11 and it connects with internet and I'm able to use Google, go to YouTube etc, but it won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account in any way, it just says something went wrong. It seems like Microsoft problem, but then again I also...
  4. edge will not print webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge will not print webpage: Ms Edge will not print webpages. Using a HP Pavilion Desktop Soft Ware build A1NAv6PrA6 When I visit a website that is offering a coupon I click on the websites coupon button and nothing happens. I then try printing from MS Edge using setting Print and again nothing...
  5. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  6. Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Not Responding while loading certain Websites: Microsoft Edge: Tab says it's not responding while loading certain Websites Whenever I look up different things on certain websites, the tab in my Edge browser says it's not responding while loading the page. This site (Windows 10 Forums) loads fine. But websites such...
  7. Webpage won't load in FF or IE but is OK in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage won't load in FF or IE but is OK in Edge: New to W10 (from W7) *Biggrin I have been searching/reading here but can't see the answer. The problem, a certain webpage and my home page My Web Page and your first step won't load in FF. I get 'Server not found' It works in Edge and I am rather new to that so prefer...
  8. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  9. Webpage Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge cannot load certain webpage

2. this webpage is not responding recover webpage microsoft edge

3. certain websites wont load on edge