Windows 10: MIcrosoft Edge won't print

Discus and support MIcrosoft Edge won't print in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft edge won't print, control and P doesn't work and ever when you press the 3 dot and try to print from there it doesn't work. I can print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joanne Furphy, Sep 30, 2019.

1. MIcrosoft Edge won't print

Hi Microsoft edge won't print, control and P doesn't work and ever when you press the 3 dot and try to print from there it doesn't work. I can print off other browsers and word.

:)

Joanne Furphy, Sep 30, 2019

2. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 30, 2019
  4. MIcrosoft Edge won't print

Printing from microsoft edge

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is highly appreciated.

To serve you better, please provide us with the following details:

• Are you facing any issue with the printing in Internet Explorer/

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Also delete all the caches in Microsoft Edge.

Method 2:

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions given by Giridhar in the following thread.

How to Print in Edge

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

MIcrosoft Edge won't print

1. MIcrosoft Edge won't print - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft Edge won't

2. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  3. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  4. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge: How do I print a document from my email or any other internet site. When I try to print a window appears to save or cancel. If I cancel the print page disappears. If I save the document, go to my library and attempt to print, all I get is the same "save or cancel" message....
  6. Edge won't print

Edge won't print: I have 3 PCs and Edge won't print on any of the PCs. I have tried Print or Ctrl-P and I get no response at all. I tried selecting a different printer or print to PDF, but nothing works. It is as if the printing is disabled in the Edge application. I even tried to...
  7. Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem: I need to save some webpages to pdf. I tried a Firefox extension Save as PDF, but that adds the company name to every page (fair enough - it's freeware). So I tried Microsoft Edge print to pdf function. Works OK, but for some reason, Edge adds a watermark of sorts 'Skip...
  8. Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge * Original title: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-from-microsoft-edge/61857b98-007d-47d3-bf36-f307c7064e18
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing a booklet for an event we are having.. We were going to each 1/3 of the necessary copies on each of our printers. On 3/3, I...
  10. Edge printing

Edge printing: I'm unable to print when using Edge. I can print in Chrome ok. I didn't have a problem in printing in Edge before I updated to 1809. Printer works fine on other MS programs. I'm using a Canon TR8520 printer....