Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use adblock, have always used it, and after the new update I wanted to go from Chrome to the new Edge. Brought over adblock and other stuff from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShadowSwoopz, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

I use adblock, have always used it, and after the new update I wanted to go from Chrome to the new Edge. Brought over adblock and other stuff from chrome, but the adblock doesnt seem to work on youtube on the edge browser... It works fine on Chrome though.

submitted by /u/ShadowSwoopz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShadowSwoopz, Jun 8, 2020
  2. makisxxx Win User

Edge+AdBlocker

Hello guys
    any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working.
    any suggestions?

makisxxx, Jun 8, 2020
  3. waycool6 Win User
    Microsoft Edge AdBlock

Its a shame it don't work I tried took 20 minutes to update my PC but when I open edge I don't see the Extensions in the list of options. When I go to the app store to install AdBlock I am being told I need to upgrade Windows. I have already upgraded windows
    so this is not working.

waycool6, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

Shenan Stanley, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock

1. Microsoft Edge - YouTube AdBlock - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge YouTube

2. can I install adblock plus on microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can I install adblock plus on microsoft edge: can I INSTALL ADBLOCK PLUS ON MICROSOFT EDGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-i-install-adblock-plus-on-microsoft-edge/4813a859-a1ad-4fb5-b64a-fed9cbcb4850
  3. AdBlock on new Microsoft Edge no longer works?

in Browsers and Email
    AdBlock on new Microsoft Edge no longer works?: Hello, since the update for Microsoft Edge to version 84.0.522.63, where some pretty serious changes were made, I can't use the app "AdBlock" from BetaFish (from the Microsoft Store) anymore. Up to now I could always see AdBlock and Ghostery in the bar at the top and...
  4. Microsoft Edge Known Issue - Adblock causing errors on YouTube

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Known Issue - Adblock causing errors on YouTube: Hello Insiders, Our Media team has received a number of reports regarding a potential bug, so we wanted to loop you in on our findings. We’ve heard that a number of users who have the AdBlock (Plus) or Adblock for Youtube extensions installed are running into...
  5. Adblock .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adblock .: I request that you remove AdBlock from my email. I called a few weeks ago, and was transferred from person to person. No one spoke to me after I told them the subject of my call. So, please remove AdBlock. You put it there without my permission or knowledge. I cannot put my...
  6. ADBLOCKER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ADBLOCKER: HI How do i disable Ad BLOCKER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adblocker/1e9f2e56-fbce-463d-8e91-04865035e902"
  7. Edge+AdBlocker

in Browsers and Email
    Edge+AdBlocker: Hello guys any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working. any suggestions? 38460
  8. Windows Edge adblocker?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge adblocker?: Just wondering if there is a Adblock software that can be trusted for Windows Edge? I'd like something that can take ads from Youtube too. Adblock Plus was perfect but they don't have one released yet for the Edge browser. -thanks 20149
  9. YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube won't play on Microsoft Edge: I was trying to figure out why is YouTube not playing on the browser of Microsoft Edge. I have read different articles online trying to solve this problem. With Google Chrome YouTube is working with no problem but not Microsoft Edge. Is there a reason why can't YouTube run on...
  10. Windows update issue +Microsoft Edge adblocker greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update issue +Microsoft Edge adblocker greyed out: Hi I have been trying to install a plugin for Microsoft edge but looks like you have to download it through the store. when I find it on the windows store the free download button is greyed out in both???? I can download other stuff from there and the button is not greyed...