Windows 10: Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In Internet Explorer 11 the F11 function led to increase the area occupied by the browser, but in Microsoft Edge that possibility disappeared or been... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gigiolly, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Gigiolly Win User

Microsoft Edge

In Internet Explorer 11 the F11 function led to increase the area occupied by the browser, but in Microsoft Edge that possibility disappeared or been replaced?

I would appreciate an answer.

:)

Gigiolly, Aug 6, 2015

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Aug 6, 2015
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Microsoft Edge

Edge is a new browser. Something can't disappear if it's never been there. Edge does not yet have that function, but may in a future upgrade.

Mystere, Aug 6, 2015
  5. mrpumpkin Win User
    No, the Edge browser does not. Internet Explorer is still available. Type IE into the search bar, from there you can right click and pin it to the start menu and task bar.

mrpumpkin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. How to disable Rewrite with Copilot popup in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Rewrite with Copilot popup in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]If you are a Microsoft Edge user, you might have noticed the Rewrite with Copilot feature. Microsoft Edge displays this popup whenever you select a sentence in a text editor opened in Microsoft Edge. However, when I tried it in Google Docs, it did not work there. With...
  3. Unactivated Windows 11 systems could soon block access to Microsoft Edge settings

in Windows 10 News
    Unactivated Windows 11 systems could soon block access to Microsoft Edge settings: Microsoft is testing new activation related restrictions on Windows 11 currently that affect the system's integrated Microsoft Edge browser. Windows 11 can be installed without a product key. This leaves the operating system in an unactivated state. While the system works...
  4. How to disable Win+C shortcut that opens a "ms-windows-store link" to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Win+C shortcut that opens a "ms-windows-store link" to Microsoft Edge?: Hey,I just updated to Windows 11 Pro and I use a software for Win+C and Win+V.Win+V used the clipboard, so I disabled it in [Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]under the key DisabledHotkeys with the value C, V.This...
  5. How to disable Win+C shortcut that opens a "ms-windows-store link" to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Win+C shortcut that opens a "ms-windows-store link" to Microsoft Edge?: Hey,I just updated to Windows 11 Pro and I use a software for Win+C and Win+V.Win+V used the clipboard, so I disabled it in [Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]under the key DisabledHotkeys with the value C, V.This...
  6. Microsoft Edge sync problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...
  7. Microsoft Edge sync problems

Microsoft Edge sync problems: Hello!I have been having Microsoft Edge sync problems for a month now. Every 2-3 days I would get suddenly logged off the browser profile and this message would appear : We can't sync to your account since we need to confirm that it's you. Please sign in again to verify your...
  8. Microsoft Edge sync problems

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason: Ok i really hate this, this just started happening recently. WHENEVER i click right click in my mouse microsoft edge keeps popping up in my laptop. Ive researched on how to fix this nothing worked, its so annoying when i play games it keeps popping up in my screen. HOW DO I...
  10. Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason

Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason: Ok i really hate this, this just started happening recently. WHENEVER i click right click in my mouse microsoft edge keeps popping up in my laptop. Ive researched on how to fix this nothing worked, its so annoying when i play games it keeps popping up in my screen. HOW DO I...