Windows 10: Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The solution for Edge no longer saving URL's (and files) in the new Favorites folder, sorting or managing the ones that are already in the Favorites... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jabberjaw, Jan 1, 2016.

1. jabberjaw Win User

Microsoft Edge

The solution for Edge no longer saving URL's (and files) in the new Favorites folder, sorting or managing the ones that are already in the Favorites list, or manually managing the Favorites moved the ESE database is, in my opinion and from experience, - USE A DIFFERENT BROWSER. Problem solved, no more headaches, no more frustration, no more lost time, no more lost Favorites. *Smile

:)

jabberjaw, Jan 1, 2016

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jan 1, 2016
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Microsoft Edge

I tried Edge for two weeks. I wanted to like it ...

nigelmercier, Jan 1, 2016
  5. egray Win User
    egray, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - March 27: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...
  3. The New Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The New Microsoft Edge: Hi, I have downloaded the New Microsoft Edge, but keep getting a message that I need to download it......I DID have a page where I was putting in all my info to set it up, but now I can't find it....... Any suggestions.??...
  4. Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft edge: Microsoft edge is using 68% of battery. How do I reduce this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge/647d07f6-f777-4181-a77a-5d697d0d87f7
  5. update download of microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    update download of microsoft edge: I was advised to download the new microsoft edge yesterday otherwise my messenger within facebook would not be compatible and would not work. I did this and now i get an error message telling me i must switch my microphone on. There is nothing wrong with my microphone, that...
  6. Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge: In light of current global circumstances, the Microsoft Edge team is pausing updates to the Stable channel for Microsoft Edge. This means that Microsoft Edge 81 will not be promoted to Stable until we resume these updates. We are making this change to be consistent with the...
  7. microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft edge: Hello, In microsoft edge-the previous one,i could hide the tabs .But,after it's updated to windows 10 version 1803 i cannot find that option.So can i go back to the previous version?...
  8. i want to close microsoft edge. it is slowing down my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to close microsoft edge. it is slowing down my computer.: i want to close microsoft edge. or put it to sleep. it is causing a slowdown on my computer... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-close-microsoft-edge-it-is-slowing-down/c4938268-6e43-4112-89cd-67b8e07bb084
  9. Is there a classic icon for Microsoft Edge when using Alt-Tab without thumbnail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a classic icon for Microsoft Edge when using Alt-Tab without thumbnail?: Dear all, On Windows 10/1803 when I press Alt-Tab to switch between windows the Edge process shows a default application icon: [ATTACH] This is very confusing. Is there a way to specify the icon with the blue e ? WR, Kees...
  10. Security baseline released for Microsoft Edge version 80

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline released for Microsoft Edge version 80: Microsoft is pleased to announce the enterprise-ready release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for the next version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, version 80. The settings recommended in this baseline are the same as the ones we recommended in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge chromium release date

2. microsoft edge chromium release date

3. edge with chromium release

4. how to clean egde ese spartan.edb