Windows 10: Microsoft Editor.

Discus and support Microsoft Editor. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have heard about this new extension for Google Chrome. But isn't for New Microsoft Edge (Chromium)? Anyway, in Google Store not appears with this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Enrique, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

Microsoft Editor.

I have heard about this new extension for Google Chrome. But isn't for New Microsoft Edge (Chromium)? Anyway, in Google Store not appears with this name. Thank you all for any information about.

:)

Enrique, Apr 3, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 4, 2020
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Editor.

Introducing Microsoft Editor

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1247931

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Editor.

1. Microsoft Editor. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Editor

2. Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10: Hi , Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 , only i can see photos . The photos has limited features to edit video . I want to use video editor . I tried to use search bar . Windows bar but it can not open video editor ....
  3. Microsoft Video Editor - Easiest Way To Add A Score Card

Microsoft Video Editor - Easiest Way To Add A Score Card: Hello Everyone, I use Microsoft Video Editor to create videos of Pickleball Games. What is the easiest, less labor intensive way of creating a scorecard that remains on the screen that changes throughout the duration of the video? What I have discovered is creating text...
  4. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?: Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this....
  5. I cant find my microsoft video editor

I cant find my microsoft video editor: I cant find my Microsoft video editor anywhere. I recently reset my computer and now its gone. I have no idea where i can access it or use it. Please help....
  6. Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium through the Microsoft Store but have received nothing.: Paid for InPixio Photo Editor Premium offered through the Microsoft Store. Received nothing, just the charge on my credit card. How to get refund or product?...
  7. Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?: I have been trying to, but is there any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-think-that-microsoft-will-add-a-chroma-key/64fca579-c73d-4b3b-ab03-6860c5c6271d
  8. Microsoft Photos fails to load HEVC H265 input files into video editor.

Microsoft Photos fails to load HEVC H265 input files into video editor.: When attempting to import HEVC files into the video editor I recieve the error "These files have properties that could not be read so we couldent add them". I have installed the HEVC codec extension from the microsoft store but this has not resolved the issue. I have also...
  9. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  10. Microsoft tests minor tweaks for Windows 10 Start Menu, Registry editor

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests minor tweaks for Windows 10 Start Menu, Registry editor: To help you find your apps faster, Microsoft is testing a new folder logic in Start menu’s all apps list that will reduce clutter. In addition, Microsoft is also working on a new feature for the Registry editor. Windows 10 uses a special database or location called...