Windows 10: microsoft email and calendar

Discus and support microsoft email and calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marty48, Sep 16, 2018.

1. marty48 Win User

microsoft email and calendar

can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program

:)

marty48, Sep 16, 2018

2. Built in Microsoft Calendar

Hello,

We understand that you want to transfer your appointments from the Calendar app in Windows 10 to your email account's calendar. We can add your email account to the Calendar app to sync the appointments. Here's how:

• Type Calendar in the search field located at the taskbar. Click on
      Calendar
    • Click Accounts.
    • Select Add an account, choose the type of account you want to add and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know if the suggestion above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Calendar app on Windows 10 Desktop shows Microsoft-Account calendar

We need your full cooperation to get this issue resolved for you.

Kindly double check all the accounts under Email, calendar, and contacts app in your
    Account settings.

Follow these steps to go to your Account settings page:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Manage your Account and press Enter.

We need to make sure the Microsoft account you setup as login for your PC is the same Outlook account setup for the Email, calendar, contacts app in Windows 10. If there are other accounts currently added, kindly remove them first, restart your PC and add
    it again.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Sep 16, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

microsoft email and calendar [​IMG]

meebers, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft email and calendar - Similar Threads - microsoft email calendar

2. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  3. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  4. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  5. Microsoft Calendar

Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  6. Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft calendar: My microsoft calendar says "something went wrong and we were unable to save your recent edits" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar/b7ffb5c0-7ee6-4e69-8248-68b09612841a
  7. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  8. wheres is the email and calendar app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wheres is the email and calendar app?: In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email accts periodically. I read that you should delete the app and reinstall it. Now I cant find it to reinstall....
  9. Email and calendar dont work

in Browsers and Email
    Email and calendar dont work: When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002
  10. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955