Windows 10: microsoft email doesn't receive emails

Discus and support microsoft email doesn't receive emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft email doesn't receive emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cynthia Clevenger, May 25, 2024.

1. microsoft email doesn't receive emails

Microsoft email doesn't receive emails

:)

Cynthia Clevenger, May 25, 2024
  2. Terrysutt Win User

No emails received

Windows home version 22H2.64bit.Firefox 109.0.1. My email address has not received a single email in 3 days,it is a hotmail.com address in Outlook, my other email address is working ok and I usually get the same emails in both.I did send a test email from the other to hotmail.com and it worked.Any suggestions?

Terrysutt, May 25, 2024
  3. csun Win User
    No emails received

If you have not, check the folders on the left column. (spam, trash, archive, etc) I have an old hotmail acct and recently had some messages from inbox go to archive.

4. newtekie1 Win User

microsoft email doesn't receive emails

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 25, 2024
Thema:

microsoft email doesn't receive emails

1. microsoft email doesn't receive emails - Similar Threads - microsoft email doesn't

2. microsoft email doesn't receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft email doesn't receive emails: Microsoft email doesn't receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-email-doesnt-receive-emails/7502ecf2-2a78-468c-ae8a-3b31ad8d7d53
  3. Receiving Microsoft Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receiving Microsoft Emails: I RECEIVE REPEATED EMAILS WITH THE FOLLOWING:Security info was addedThe following security info was recently added to the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***If this was you, then you can safely ignore...
  4. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  5. Not receiving emails in Windows email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails in Windows email: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update ***Modified title from: I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update***...
  6. receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails: my emails will only post if I hit "send and receive", and then they come in on the side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails/fe040e8a-dc81-42cb-8fe8-b706984ffeb9
  7. receive email from Microsoft.

receive email from Microsoft.: We receive repeated emails from Microsoft Outlook saying folders have conflicting names or system reserved names. We would like this email to stop now. Sick of it. Regards, Ron Briggs....
  8. Not Receiving Email

Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  9. Microsoft email received - is it genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft email received - is it genuine?: I have received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - subject 'Your computer's security is our priority', it contains links but Microsoft say in their policy that they will not send emails with links? Is this email genuine, it looks it? How does one...
  10. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b