Windows 10: Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

Discus and support Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Syed Sheesh Abul Hussain, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center

:)

Syed Sheesh Abul Hussain, Nov 27, 2022

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Rewards from emails

Hi JillPfluke,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. Is it the Microsoft Rewards emails? Because your Microsoft Rewards communications will be sent to the primary email address on your Microsoft account, so if they’re the same, you’re all set. If you need
    to change that primary email address, here’s how:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

• Select the Your info tab.
    • Select Manage your sign-in email or phone number.

• Add your preferred email address. This can be any email address (e.g. Gmail, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.).
    • Select Make primary next to the email address that you'd like to receive Microsoft Rewards communications from.

Kind Regards,

Rim G.

Romualdo_G, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

What Microsoft Reward? Microsoft sells software, it does not give rewards. You were probably responding to some fraudulent E-Mail.

Frederik Long, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

1. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question - Similar Threads - Microsoft email rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support isn't responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support isn't responding: I have contacted that form quite a few times and it's been several weeks since the first time I contacted it. What happened to my requests?...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support isn't responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support isn't responding: I have contacted that form quite a few times and it's been several weeks since the first time I contacted it. What happened to my requests?...
  4. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question: Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center...
  5. question about microsoft reward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft reward: DId they remove some or most of the reward redeem for microsoft reward because i see that there isnt a robux gift card and other items that was usually redeemable...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  7. Redeeming Rewards Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  9. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  10. Email for Microsoft rewards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email for Microsoft rewards: Is the Microsoft email to earn 80 points a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-for-microsoft-rewards/fe2cc00f-4f76-4685-a061-59d1fe9cba2b