Windows 10: Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer

Discus and support Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use the Microsoft Mail that came already loaded on my new PC that I purchased December 2021. The only way I can get emails to send is to restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarolineDudley1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer

I use the Microsoft Mail that came already loaded on my new PC that I purchased December 2021. The only way I can get emails to send is to restart the computer. Also I have an email that is "stuck" in the outbox and will not be deleted press delete, it disappears and then reappears a few seconds later.

:)

CarolineDudley1, Jan 21, 2022

2. Is it possible to restart a computer in response to an email notification?

Use Outlook.

Link at the bottom of the answer has information that helped with this answer. Kudos to GuidingTech.com

Create a .bat file first.

shutdown.exe /r /t 00

Save as Restart.bat

Make sure the computer is logged in with the email you receive the email Notification in.

You can setup different accounts for each computer if you wish and have your email setup to forward emails your receive as notifications.

Example.

Computer1@email.com is the Host PC with a Graphic card that is not Rendering.

Testemail.com is your email you receive notifications on.

When the Email is received have your outlook auto forward the email back to the
    corresponding email. which in this case is Computer1@gmail.com

Computer1@email.com received at Testemail@email.com then have that email forward to the all Computers.

The Trick here is to setup a different Notification email to each computer so it knows which to shutdown.

For Setting up a Rule to Forward follow these instructions and enter in a word in the subject based on the pc you want to restart.

Note: This is for setting up your Computer which you receive the emails next we are going to setup the individual pcs.

Now Specify what you want the email to look for to trigger the Restart.

Example if you choose subject.

Say the word you choose is Computer1-RenderIssue

You will type that in the "Specify for words or Phrases to search for in the subhect"

Now that you have the that setup its time to do the final step.

Now whenever One of you computers have an issue when Rendering the Email will be sent to you with the Specified Computer. This will forward the email to that computer and restart the machine.

Hope this helps. Tried to format it the best I could while doing my Job.

Reference for some of the work here

NetworkKingPin, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Writer Win User

Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer

1. Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Email send

2. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  3. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  4. Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing

Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing: Hi, I have been using Mail successfully for ages, until I upgraded to Windows 11!Whilst I receive emails successfully, it wont send any mail unless I 'repair' in settings, or restart? As soon as I repair or restart the email sends. This happens continuously throughout the...
  5. Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer

Microsoft Email will only send when restart computer: I use the Microsoft Mail that came already loaded on my new PC that I purchased December 2021. The only way I can get emails to send is to restart the computer. Also I have an email that is "stuck" in the outbox and will not be deleted press delete, it disappears and then...
  6. *Help* Computer Restarts only when Idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Help* Computer Restarts only when Idle: Specs i7-9700k GTX 1070 MSI Z390 Gaming Plus 16 GB of Ram HDD Toshiba SDD WDC 600w Bronze PSU So weird problem I have been having. My computer out of the blue has gone on reboot loops. I naturally thinking this was a windows problem gone awry I had deleted the...
  7. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  8. microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them: got a new computer on 10/31. set up and emails were both sent and received. now will only receive--will not send. I tried deleting the account and restarting computer. then re-entered the email account data. still will not send. can anyone help?...
  9. Send mails not working for one email only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send mails not working for one email only: I am trying to set up two email addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on the same mail server. All the settings are the same and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** works fine but *** Email address is...
  10. Error when sending emails

Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to restart my laptop to send emails