Windows 10: Microsoft Email

Discus and support Microsoft Email in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I received an email this morning stating that I needed to complete your email verification and included a block to click. When I clicked I was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobertJohnsonDO, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Email

I received an email this morning stating that I needed to complete your email verification and included a block to click. When I clicked I was informed that the page was not found and gave an error code 404. I need to speak to someone as my Microsoft account will be deleted tonight 12:00.

where do I go from here?

:)

RobertJohnsonDO, Nov 24, 2020

2. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us on the forum with your concern.

As per the issue description you have two email id's and you want to change your secondary email to primary on your pc.

I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account which you want to use. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • You will get an option “Switch to a Local account” right below your user account name.
    • Select “Switch to a local account” option.
    • Enter the required details.
    • Then login to the local account and check how it works.

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Email

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Email

1. Microsoft Email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Email

2. Windows 10 default email set as MAIL, Microsoft are asleep!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 default email set as MAIL, Microsoft are asleep!: selecting email in any app results in email program not found error, occasionally I see the windows live logo before the error message- I am presuming this is down to a wrong or missing DLL call in the registry and that the default has not set properly. I am not alone in...
  3. Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...: This email is why you need to have your Developers Fix your Outlook Email App and Other Email Apps!!!!!! Your Appsshould/must identify such Emails' email addresses on the First Page and not allow them to hide or use hidden addresses or Fake Addresses! These you know that...
  4. Microsoft Account's email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account's email: Hi, I am signed into my Microsoft Account using my existing gmial email but when tried to download app from Microsoft Store, it prompt me for password on an old hotmail account that I've not been using. I even tried to restart password using the hotmail account but received...
  5. Can't send email in Microsoft 10 Mail - been issue for 8 - 10 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't send email in Microsoft 10 Mail - been issue for 8 - 10 months: Have not been able to SEND email for approx. 8 months or so. In trying to troubleshoot, I did remember that I deleted an Outlook account that was linked in my email for some reason never used it or don't know why it was there. However somewhere or someone mentioned that...
  6. emails from microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails from microsoft: I keep getting these emails from Microsoft account team about a closed account.. I did have this account and closed it.. Microsoft was supposed to close it on 1/5, which I assume they did.. Now I get this email hundreds or times every day.. How do i stop it.. This is the...
  7. Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address: All of a sudden I was unable to save a document in microsoft word on my laptop. Was being asked to sign in over and over but was never asked for a password - the sign-in box kept popping up over and over asking for an email address. There was a yellow triangle in the upper...
  8. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account: I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer...
  9. Possible hacked Microsoft email account

in Browsers and Email
    Possible hacked Microsoft email account: Last week and again today I received an email from: Microsoft account team<[email protected]> Hi D####@f######l.com, We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. Your single-use code is: 911**** (I have no idea what this is?) If you...
  10. Email associated with deleted Microsoft account still appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Email associated with deleted Microsoft account still appears: Not sure if this is the correct section but cannot find more appropriate one. I deleted one of my Microsoft Accounts which had a Gmail email address last year. I now use a different Microsoft Account using different email addresses. Whenever I am asked to sign into my...