Windows 10: [Microsoft employee required] I can't activate my Windows 10

Discus and support [Microsoft employee required] I can't activate my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've recently bought a new laptop from a website and now I have to activate my Windows. It doesn't work. I have a legitimate key provided by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by polakiz, Sep 10, 2019.

1. polakiz Win User

[Microsoft employee required] I can't activate my Windows 10

I've recently bought a new laptop from a website and now I have to activate my Windows.

It doesn't work. I have a legitimate key provided by a website that sponsors my university (free Windows 10 Education for students).

I've tried multiple keys from websites and YouTube and, even though I shouldn't say this, I've also tried to activate through batch files after given up with keys.

I've tried FAQ and support and it lead me to either call a number, which is american and will cost me loads of money, or post here.

So here I am in hope that a Microsoft employee can chim in and help me.

One last thing, for a company like yours it's absolutely awful that you can't even contact employees in any way other than calling a number. Not everyone are american and not everyone can call you as it costs a **** ton of money. What's your idea behind this?

:)

polakiz, Sep 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 10, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 10, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. [Microsoft employee required] I can't activate my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft employee required

2. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  3. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  4. I can't activate my WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my WIndows 10: I bought this pc from online shop and it works perfectly fine. But it comes without product key in the packaging or email and I couldn't activate my windows. What should I do?...
  5. I can't activate my WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my WIndows 10: I bought this pc from online shop and it works perfectly fine. But it comes without product key in the packaging or email and I couldn't activate my windows. What should I do?...
  6. I can't activate my WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. employees at Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    employees at Microsoft: I'm not going to ask you again to stop maliciously controlling my account... preventing me from logging in, preventing me for remote playing, accessing my account through some weird method so I have to change my password every time you do it no one else has access to my...
  8. i can't active my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't active my windows 10: i give product key.bt windows show to contact with organization activation server.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-active-my-windows-10/dec06deb-653d-4b05-97fa-95586415c99f
  9. Microsoft employee selling my info.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft employee selling my info.: Yesterday i received technical help from Microsoft Support. Today I got a phone call from a man trying to sell me something, or maybe trying to hack my computer, and he said he got my name and phone number from the tech guy at Microsoft, implying that he also works at...
  10. I can't activate my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my Windows 10: I have done clean install of windows 10 which I downloaded from Microsoft site and I can't activate my windows. ( I did update from windows 8.1 ) Need help!! 13921