Windows 10: Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

Discus and support Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sacha Blackwood, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER Availability onlineSMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER Availability onlineSMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER Availability onlineOn the server in event viewer I am also see alerts The Kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server machinename. The target name&nbs

:)

Sacha Blackwood, Sep 11, 2022

2. SIEM Integration With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you want to know whether
    it’s possible to forward antivirus logs in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager to a SIEM.

In this case we would suggest you to refer these articles:

Configure
    Endpoint Protection

Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation

However, for concern/queries related to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration, let me help to point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums where you will find professionals
    with expertise on Microsoft Endpoint Configuration
    and that would be the appropriate forum

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 11, 2022
  3. SIEM Integration With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager

Is it possible to forward antivirus logs in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager to a SIEM? If so, how is this done; via API or syslog?

Brian McGraw, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

Endpoint configuration manager

- -

Hi,

This consumer oriented community isn't the place to be asking an Endpoint question.

Please look through these search results at TechNet to decide which forum there would be the most appropriate for your question.

Technet forums

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

1. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Endpoint configuration

2. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment: Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and manage devices, now I 'd like to use Automatic Enrollment of Windows 10/11. We join all computers with our on prem domain, so...
  3. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment: Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and manage devices, now I 'd like to use Automatic Enrollment of Windows 10/11. We join all computers with our on prem domain, so...
  4. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager: Hello,I'm currently testing Defender as our AV solution to replace a 3rd party one. I have the connection to Intune setup and I've onboarded my test devices.I've also created an AV policy including a daily full scan at 10am.It's now almost 5pm, in the Defender portal my...
  6. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  7. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng: Hi Folks,I've been banging my head against a brick wall for a few days. I've connected up 17 devices to Endpoint Manager All Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 with updates5 of those devices so far have been identified as running slowly.Symptoms are highly varied, the first thing I noticed...
  8. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng: Hi Folks,I've been banging my head against a brick wall for a few days. I've connected up 17 devices to Endpoint Manager All Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 with updates5 of those devices so far have been identified as running slowly.Symptoms are highly varied, the first thing I noticed...
  9. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Device Collection Queries

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Device Collection Queries: Hello all,Here is the question. I am wanting to limit the query for my machines in my Domain. I have a partially working query however I am failing miserably on the exclusions. Here is what I am doing and wanting to accomplish.I want to create a new query to include only...