Windows 10: Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

Discus and support Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew1_2022, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and manage devices, now I 'd like to use Automatic Enrollment of Windows 10/11. We join all computers with our on prem domain, so I'd like to know if is it possible to deploy windows in cloud configuration or there are limitations in my environment.Maybe someone has already tried to use this feature in an environment like mine and can help me address this issue.thanks for your support!

:)

Andrew1_2022, Oct 5, 2022

2. SIEM Integration With Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you want to know whether
    it’s possible to forward antivirus logs in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager to a SIEM.

In this case we would suggest you to refer these articles:

Configure
    Endpoint Protection

Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation

However, for concern/queries related to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration, let me help to point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums where you will find professionals
    with expertise on Microsoft Endpoint Configuration
    and that would be the appropriate forum

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Zima Blue Win User
    Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated, fully managed, or corporate-owned work profile devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune | Microsoft Learn

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Oct 5, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

1. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment - Similar Threads - Microsoft Endpoint Manager

2. How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint: I have been experimenting with MS Endpoint and when through the process of automatically enrolling a device. I then retired the device to ensure that worked, but now I am unable to re-enrol the device or add it using the "add work or school account." When I try to access...
  3. How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint: I have been experimenting with MS Endpoint and when through the process of automatically enrolling a device. I then retired the device to ensure that worked, but now I am unable to re-enrol the device or add it using the "add work or school account." When I try to access...
  4. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment: Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and manage devices, now I 'd like to use Automatic Enrollment of Windows 10/11. We join all computers with our on prem domain, so...
  5. Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Endpoint Manager Windows automatic enrollment: Hello everyone,I have an AD on premise with sync with Azure AD Connect bi-drectional sync, I already using MEM ex Intune to deploy applications and manage devices, now I 'd like to use Automatic Enrollment of Windows 10/11. We join all computers with our on prem domain, so...
  6. Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager: Hello,I'm currently testing Defender as our AV solution to replace a 3rd party one. I have the connection to Intune setup and I've onboarded my test devices.I've also created an AV policy including a daily full scan at 10am.It's now almost 5pm, in the Defender portal my...
  7. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  8. Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error

Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager error: Hi Please can somebody help me.I have a urgent issue which I have inherited from a member of staff who is no longer at the company.I am receiving 2 critical warnings in Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager in monitoring, component statusSMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER...
  9. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng: Hi Folks,I've been banging my head against a brick wall for a few days. I've connected up 17 devices to Endpoint Manager All Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 with updates5 of those devices so far have been identified as running slowly.Symptoms are highly varied, the first thing I noticed...
  10. Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng

Endpoint Manager and MsMpEng: Hi Folks,I've been banging my head against a brick wall for a few days. I've connected up 17 devices to Endpoint Manager All Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 with updates5 of those devices so far have been identified as running slowly.Symptoms are highly varied, the first thing I noticed...