Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft is looking to improve Web performance in Windows 10 by bringing in Mozilla's asm.js JavaScript subset, for inclusion in Microsoft's Chakra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 19, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 19, 2015
  2. WildCode Win User

Javascript in IE on HTC HD2?

I have a HTC HD2 from Telstra with all the updates released by HTC for it. Recently my bank changed its mobile website to use javascript, but when i try to access it, it says my device is not supported.

Looking around I found out that IE on the HTC HD2 reports as Mozilla 4.0 and states that it is not javascript or activescript enabled.

Is there a fix for this?

WildCode, Feb 19, 2015
  3. AntonyJose Win User
    No Security with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to create a new Microsoft account in your wife's name for better security and privacy and check, if it works:

To create a new User Account, refer to these Microsoft articles links and check, if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge have made many performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine, with the goal of running JavaScript code faster and creating a consistent experience for users.

In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, Chakra’s JIT compiler and the execution pipeline have been optimized such that Chakra can now efficiently inline functions that are defined across JavaScript files, without losing the performance benefits achieved via inlining.
    This optimization enables a lot more JavaScript code on the existing Web to run faster in Microsoft Edge.

Please try to refer to these Microsoft blog links, mentioned below:

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge
    with ECMAScript 6 and beyond
    :

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge with ECMAScript 6 and beyond - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge:

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

For more information and further assistance, refer to the link, mentioned below.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Now this could be very interesting.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  5. gzt7d8 Win User
    I'm all for browsing at the speed of life....whatever it takes.

gzt7d8, Feb 19, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I just like to have fast programs/apps.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft enlists Mozilla

1. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem: I am constantly getting a request to enter my username and password when trying to use Outlook 2010. Even after entering what I think is the correct password, (I have tried others just in case I have got it wrong but I am pretty certain I am not wrong) I still get the...
  2. Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10: Microsoft is testing a big update for Store on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update will reportedly bring Wish List and other changes to the Microsoft Store. The reported changelog includes new features such as a Wish List page, ability to install apps remotely,...
  3. Get control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  4. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  5. How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  6. Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty: Today we’re announcing a change to the Mitigation Bypass Bounty that removes Control Flow Guard (CFG) from the set of in-scope mitigations. In this blog, we’ll provide additional background and explain why we’re making this change. Mitigation Bypass Bounty Background...
  7. Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser: Microsoft is betting big on Edge browser in the fight against third-party alternatives like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The company appears to be improving the Settings page in Edge browser with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update, and while it’s a minor change, but it still...