Windows 10: Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is looking to improve Web performance in Windows 10 by bringing in Mozilla's asm.js JavaScript subset, for inclusion in Microsoft's Chakra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 19, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 19, 2015
  2. WildCode Win User

Javascript in IE on HTC HD2?

I have a HTC HD2 from Telstra with all the updates released by HTC for it. Recently my bank changed its mobile website to use javascript, but when i try to access it, it says my device is not supported.

Looking around I found out that IE on the HTC HD2 reports as Mozilla 4.0 and states that it is not javascript or activescript enabled.

Is there a fix for this?

WildCode, Feb 19, 2015
  3. No Security with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to create a new Microsoft account in your wife's name for better security and privacy and check, if it works:

To create a new User Account, refer to these Microsoft articles links and check, if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge have made many performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine, with the goal of running JavaScript code faster and creating a consistent experience for users.

In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, Chakra’s JIT compiler and the execution pipeline have been optimized such that Chakra can now efficiently inline functions that are defined across JavaScript files, without losing the performance benefits achieved via inlining.
    This optimization enables a lot more JavaScript code on the existing Web to run faster in Microsoft Edge.

Please try to refer to these Microsoft blog links, mentioned below:

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge
    with ECMAScript 6 and beyond
    :

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge with ECMAScript 6 and beyond - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge:

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

For more information and further assistance, refer to the link, mentioned below.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Now this could be very interesting.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  5. gzt7d8 Win User
    I'm all for browsing at the speed of life....whatever it takes.

gzt7d8, Feb 19, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I just like to have fast programs/apps.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft enlists Mozilla

2. Is the game Enlisted safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the game Enlisted safe?: Is the game Enlisted safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-game-enlisted-safe/9a0c4b6e-b0bf-4183-95c2-f7b34ac5d23b
  3. Is the game Enlisted safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the game Enlisted safe?: Is the game Enlisted safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-game-enlisted-safe/9a0c4b6e-b0bf-4183-95c2-f7b34ac5d23b
  4. Speeding up Windows 10 !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speeding up Windows 10 !: I would just like to say out of all the little tweeks and adjustments, this seems to have made a big impact ! Like most people I have tried most things to "Speed up Windows 10". I have read so many web sites and tried so many things with very little responce or noticebly...
  5. Speeding up Windows 10 !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speeding up Windows 10 !: I would just like to say out of all the little tweeks and adjustments, this seems to have made a big impact ! Like most people I have tried most things to "Speed up Windows 10". I have read so many web sites and tried so many things with very little responce or noticebly...
  6. Speeding up Windows 10 !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Speed up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speed up Windows 10: Hi I am a person who uses Windows 10 daily. I like Windows updates and many cool features of it. But, my PC has been slowing down day by day. Sometimes it keeps crashing! I am tired of waiting for soooooooooooo long for restarting my PC or for opening any app. I have tried...
  8. Javascript error on start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Javascript error on start up: I do hope you can help me. I lent my husband my new office laptop and he played games on it through Steam. I have my laptop back now because he has his own but on the start-up, before I open anything, I have a JavaScript error message pop up. I can't do anything with it other...
  9. Microsoft reorganizes teams to speed up Windows 10 development

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reorganizes teams to speed up Windows 10 development: Microsoft adjusted the development cycle of the company's Windows 10 operating system to the development cycle of Microsoft Azure; the change explains the longer development period of Windows 10 2004, the next feature update version of the operating system. Azure updates are...
  10. JavaScript on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript on windows 10: help me to enable Java scripts on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-on-windows-10/9c15abd9-9bc1-45e0-b631-b76ba8535416