Windows 10: Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad

Discus and support Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop shows wrong assignment for three keys in the number pad: = Instead I get: = ´ [ATTACH] The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Minztee, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Minztee Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad

My new keyboard Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop shows wrong assignment for three keys in the number pad: =

Instead I get: = ´

Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad 83218b06-a50b-4c2e-9363-eaca7ddb807f?upload=true.png

The keyboard is full German layout, but my guess is, someone forgot to match the numpad.

The output refers to the same "physical" key as in the US layout, but that's not the right one in German.

This is what happens:

Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad 64dc26b9-eb7c-4d42-803b-7e2ed71faff4?upload=true.png

Any idea how to correct this?

Thanks!

:)

Minztee, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Number pad on the Microsoft Ergonomic keyboard 4000, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Do you see a light glowing when you press the NUM Lock key?

You can try downloading the Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 from
    Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
    and see if you have the option to enable the number pad.

For more information, you can also refer
    PC accessories help
    . If the issue persists, you can reach out the hardware support team by calling on the number
    1-800-642-7676.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Gast0n87 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Number Pad Not Working Correctly

Hello,

I bought the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set and the Number Pad is always "malfunctioning".

That is not all the keys on it work. The keys . 3 6 9 * do not work at all the rest of the keys work just fine (tried on two different computers and same problem).

I'm not sure if it's a known issue or just a defective Number Pad.

Any advice is kindly appreciated.

Gast0n87, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed?

Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run down?

The prior response only sent me to a manual which only had pictures with no written explanation; and, it didn't address either question!

TomKavanaugh1, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop: Wrong assignment for number pad - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft number pad

Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  6. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  7. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  10. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed? Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run...