Windows 10: Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive

Discus and support Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP - my new Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pearl MOliszewski, May 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive

PLEASE HELP - my new Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Pearl MOliszewski, May 27, 2020

2. Can I replace the Mouse from the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) as it is broken

The scroll wheel on the mouse from my Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (Part #: L5V-00001) has packed up. If I purchase a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

(Part #: L6V-00001)

1. will the new mouse work with the old reciever?
    2. will the old keyboard work with the new reciever?
    3. can I use the old reciever with the old keyboard and the new recieve with the new mouse at the same time?
    4. do i have to buy a whole new set?

Thanks.

StuartHough, May 27, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 27, 2020
  4. jadenmcc Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - L5V-00001 - Connects only after replace batteries & only lasts 1 minute

Computer:

Surface Pro 3

Windows 10 Version: 1903

Build: 10.0.18362

Hardware:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Model L5V-00001

Purchased from United States Best Buy 8/2019

Hello,

I've had the product for 5 months and it's worked properly until now.

My mouse and keypad (number pad) still work fine. I'm only experiencing issues with the keyboard.

Issue: My keystrokes aren't being transmitted to the computer. (I type and nothing shows up on the computer.) I've only been able to restore a connection by removing the keyboard batteries for 10 seconds and then replacing them, but the
    connection between the keyboard and my computer only lasts for about a minute before my keystrokes stop being recognized once more.

Tried and failed troubleshooting steps:

• Disconnecting and reconnecting the dongle
    • Changing the dongle to a different USB port (there's only one on my surface pro 3)
    • Changing the batteries
    • Checking for software/firmware updates
    • Restarting the device and/or my computer
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the device(s) from my computer
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers
    • Calling Microsoft Hardware support (I hung up after 2.75 hours of hold time with no indication of an end in sight)
    • Live chat (they referred me to the device support line)
    I've already checked these out, so please don't send them to me because they didn't work:

My hunch: There's something broken with the actual hardware (the keyboard itself is somehow busted)

What would be helpful to me:

• New ideas for troubleshooting
    • Advice on my next steps for getting the device checked out, repaired, or replaced

Looking forward to hopefully finding some answers.

jadenmcc, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-00001 too sensitive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

2. microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 random keys stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 random keys stops working randomly: I bought a new microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 and the problem is that I a typing and all the sudden random keys stop working all the sudden. I have to unplug the wired and plug it again. It is incredible annoying the problem.1 I have updated all the drivers,...
  3. microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 random keys stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 random keys stops working randomly: I bought a new microsoft ergonomic keyboard ‎lxm-00001 and the problem is that I a typing and all the sudden random keys stop working all the sudden. I have to unplug the wired and plug it again. It is incredible annoying the problem.1 I have updated all the drivers,...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001: Dear Community,After using Windows 11 Home for more than a year without having any problems, 2 months ago it started freezing completely and become unresponsive. The only solution found at that moment was to restart Windows.I decided to reformat my PC again with Windows 11...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001: Dear Community,After using Windows 11 Home for more than a year without having any problems, 2 months ago it started freezing completely and become unresponsive. The only solution found at that moment was to restart Windows.I decided to reformat my PC again with Windows 11...
  6. microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001 ПК не распознает клавиатуру

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001 ПК не распознает клавиатуру: Доброго времени суток друзья! У меня - виндовс 10 про 64х Клавиатура - microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001Скачана последняя версия - центр поддержки мышью и клавиатурой майкрософт.После очередного обновления виндовс я стал испытывать проблемы с клавиатурой, компьютер...
  7. microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001 ПК не распознает клавиатуру

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001 ПК не распознает клавиатуру: Доброго времени суток друзья! У меня - виндовс 10 про 64х Клавиатура - microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001Скачана последняя версия - центр поддержки мышью и клавиатурой майкрософт.После очередного обновления виндовс я стал испытывать проблемы с клавиатурой, компьютер...
  8. microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm-00001 ПК не распознает клавиатуру

9. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-0001 Model 1878

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard LXM-0001 Model 1878: Have been unable to access DELL BIOS using this keyboard with F2 standard key or F12 also worked with prior ergonomic keyboard iterations. Prior iterations have worked successfully. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard - Black Model: LXM-00001 - Won't work through KVM - pressed...

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard - Black Model: LXM-00001 - Won't work through KVM - pressed...: Installed Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center on all systems connected to KVM and the keyboard will work individually on each machine but when it is connected to the KVM tried on two models - Belkin and older Avocent it will not registered any keys pressed and will "sometimes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ergonomic keyboard lxm00001 user manual