Windows 10: Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had the ergonomic mouse and keyboard with Bluetooth dongle for about 2 years or so and for the past year, I have been struggling to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GenevieveBallarin, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard

I have had the ergonomic mouse and keyboard with Bluetooth dongle for about 2 years or so and for the past year, I have been struggling to get the mouse to function. I have changed the batteries in it 2-3 times and I can now say, it isn't that. Today, the mouse works as long as it is moving and the second I pause, it stops. I have to turn it off, count to 10 mostly for my frustration and then turn it on again. The mouse then works until I pause again. It's getting frustrating having to turn the thing off and on or use the keyboard to get around documents or websites. Are there any suggestions on what I can do to solve this issue? Under normal conditions, it's such a good little mouse to use.

:)

GenevieveBallarin, Dec 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with
    my wireless mouse and keyboard? Looking for a solution...I love my ergonomic keyboard and mouse set!

PatriciaArbuckle, Dec 16, 2020
  3. KJM
    KJM Win User
    Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

4. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard

Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse
    does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, which I cannot use.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. No improvement.

The mouse is on the list of supported devices and I'm surprised by this issue as I have never heard such a problem before. It is my second Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Krzysztof

KrzysztofKożurno, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse

2. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse: So my ergonomic mouse after it goes in sleep mood to save battery when i don’t use it for a period of time, IT STOPS WORKING like at all. The only solution that work it’s to restart my laptop. I don’t think this should be happening to a brand new mouse:...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

6. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  7. Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.

Ergonomic mouse, keyboard, keypad.: I have the ergonomic mouse, keyboard and nuber keypad combo and the left click button no longer works. this is the second that has done this to me so it's getting expensive.How can I resolve?...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement: I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with my wireless mouse and...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...
  10. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & keyboard stopped working

Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & keyboard stopped working: Hello Microsoft Support, I had purchased Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse about few months ago. They used to work completely fine but one day they stopping functioning - I tried the following so far : 1. Changed batteries - didn't work 2. Disconnected both devices...