Windows 10: Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Itsgroovylue, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Frustrating,

Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps, troubleshooting with all types of methods and still nothing. The only thing that works is the mouse. It would be such a shame to put it in the trash as it is brand new. Like I said, it's a beautiful combination but I'm done with the troubleshooting to try to get it to work like it did during the "honeymoon" phase. I'm completely over it.

I am willing to give it another try before I completely smash this thing against the wall. Any advise or potential solution would be very much appreciated. Otherwise I would like to send it back to Microsoft so that they can figure it out. Unfortunately it's too late for a refund and all that jazz with the vendor. At this point I'm about to give up. I would hate to throw it away, but I'm left with no other option.

Rating for this device 5 stars.. currently 1 star thanks to the mouse not giving up on me.

Please help!

:)

Itsgroovylue, Oct 19, 2018

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Oct 19, 2018
  3. CBrizz Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard partially working

I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard.....for some reason, the keyboard portion is not responding (the number pad works fine). I have gone thru all of the troubleshooting suggestions and they either don't apply or did not fix the issue. It would seem
    as though I accidentally hit some kind of "off switch", but I can't figure out where that is. Batteries are fine, software/drivers are up to date, etc. Any other suggestions????

CBrizz, Oct 19, 2018
  4. KateB-B Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard not working

Hi,

I purchased a sculpt ergonomic set: Keyboard with number pad, and sculpt ergonomic mouse.

I lost the usb dongle that controlled both the keyboard and mouse collectively.

My only option was to purchase a new mouse as, as far as I am aware you can't buy the usb dongle separately.

I inserted the new usb dongle into my laptops usb port and the new mouse works perfectly. My laptop however doesn't work even with fresh batteries.

if the batteries are flat in the number pad, will this affect functionality?

I have downloaded the mouse and keyboard center but there is no information on there regarding the keyboard at all. In my device manager I have "wireless keyboard filter device".

If a device is permanently synced to a dongle, then what are the options with regards to getting a dongle replaced?

My laptop is an Acer Travelmate P236

Thanks,

Kate

KateB-B, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

1. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft L5V-00006 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set, UK Layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft L5V-00006 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set, UK Layout: Purchased from Amazon 31st January but the top edge of the Zero key on the numeric keypad intermittent as it clicks but the rest of the keys have a rubber bounce to them....
  6. Microsoft L5V-00006 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set, UK Layout

Microsoft L5V-00006 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set, UK Layout: Purchased from Amazon 31st January but the top edge of the Zero key on the numeric keypad intermittent as it clicks but the rest of the keys have a rubber bounce to them....
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  9. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: I got a new Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and it's not connecting to my laptop. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard isn't and neither is the number pad. What I've tried so far: I've tried it on two Windows 10 laptops, didn't work on either. I've updated the drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt keyboard not working

2. microsoft sculpt keyboard not working

3. sculpt number pad not working

4. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard not working,
  5. sculpt keypad not working,
  6. microsoft sculpt keypad not working,
  7. microsoft sculpt number pad not working,
  8. sculpt ergonomic keyboard not working,
  9. microsoft sculpt numpad not working,
  10. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard number pad not working,
  11. microsofr sculpt ergonomic desktop keypad doesnt work.,