Windows 10: Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

Discus and support Microsoft Error when trying to open Games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yah so basically everytime i try and open a gamepass game, nothing happens for like 5 minutes until eventually an error message pops up. They tend to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EnzoHutton, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

Yah so basically everytime i try and open a gamepass game, nothing happens for like 5 minutes until eventually an error message pops up. They tend to look like these. Anyways would love to have this fixed.Think it has something to do with the timeout period idk

:)

EnzoHutton, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

1. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Error trying

2. ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?: Anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-open-jpeg/7e12642f-a646-4706-a7ac-9366b2f27cd3
  3. ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?: Anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-open-jpeg/7e12642f-a646-4706-a7ac-9366b2f27cd3
  4. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.: I am getting error 0x80070005 while downloading Armory Crate, I need help because it is a must to download Armory Crate on this laptop. I already tried various methods such as: sfc scan, reboot in mscservice the Microsoft Store, clean boot even when logging out and logging...
  5. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.: I am getting error 0x80070005 while downloading Armory Crate, I need help because it is a must to download Armory Crate on this laptop. I already tried various methods such as: sfc scan, reboot in mscservice the Microsoft Store, clean boot even when logging out and logging...
  6. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  8. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Error when trying to open Microsoft Store: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  9. Error when trying to open

Error when trying to open: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  10. error when trying to play game

error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...