Windows 10: microsoft error

Discus and support microsoft error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Request Id: a02402a0-b3a4-48a1-b12c-88cb565f0701 Correlation Id: e2a9497d-dc61-4e9f-a88f-16a303b40f2c Timestamp: 2020-08-20T14:22:41Z Message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmritiMaharjan, Aug 20, 2020.

1. microsoft error

Request Id: a02402a0-b3a4-48a1-b12c-88cb565f0701
    Correlation Id: e2a9497d-dc61-4e9f-a88f-16a303b40f2c
    Timestamp: 2020-08-20T14:22:41Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

:)

SmritiMaharjan, Aug 20, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 20, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Mike0409 Win User

microsoft error

System Error.

Event ID for each error? List those, will tell you what caused it on the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Mike0409, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

microsoft error

1. microsoft error - Similar Threads - microsoft error

2. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  3. Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framwork error - XTU3SERVICE service: Good morning!I've been trying to fix an error on my computer for a few weeks since I had to factory reset my computer. I've tried reinstalling the windows update, gone into command prompts to search for errors but there's been no die. After a while my photoshop starts to lag,...
  4. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  5. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  6. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  7. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

8. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  9. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  10. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd