Windows 10: Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured'

Discus and support Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased a Microsoft EVOO for my son's online learning, but I couldnt get the WIFI to work. It's showing 'No internet, secured'. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonY1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. JasonY1 Win User

Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured'

Hello,

I just purchased a Microsoft EVOO for my son's online learning, but I couldnt get the WIFI to work. It's showing 'No internet, secured'. I tried to connect directly to my Bell router, and also to my D-link wifi range extender, same issue. I have tried a few fixes from what i found online, but it's still working. There seem to be a lot of different opinions out there.

Is this something specific to Microsoft EVOO? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks so much!

:)

JasonY1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 wifi and update & security not working

Hi All,

I have been battling an issue with Windows 10 every night for the last 2 weeks. I apologise for the long post but will try to provide as much detail as possible.

Initially I had a critical error warning which stopped me accessing the start menu and Internet explorer/edge. I fixed this by uninstalling Norton Antivirus and installing an alternative.

However I now have no wifi internet connection. All other devices using the wifi are working fine. I have checked the driver for the wifi adapter and it is up to date. The adapter also states working fine when running various tests. I have also reset my router and tried many other fixes to no avail.

I also have have a problem with the 'updates and security' option from the control panel. When I click on this it doesn't do anything.

I have spoken to Microsoft and they have suggested the driver for the adapter is incompatible. However the computer has been working fine with wifi for a good while since updating to Win 10. They suggested the solution was to revert back to Win 8 but this seems a step backwards and I don't have the product key for Win 8 so would need to purchase new.

I am thinking the only option would be a reset but I can't access that as the updates and security tab doesn't work.

I have run a system check (sfc scan now) and that found no issues. I have also ran a full Antivirus scan but again found nothing.

Any advice greatfully received.

JamesBAshby, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured'

Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured'

1. Microsoft EVOO not working with WIFI, 'No Internet, secured' - Similar Threads - Microsoft EVOO working

2. Wifi connected; no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connected; no internet, secured: Hello,I am having issues connecting to my home wifi network.Whenever I try and connect on my laptop HP Envy x360 to my wifi, it gets stuck at no internet, secured.Other people's devices are not having any issues although oddly my iPhone is suddenly not able to connect...
  3. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  4. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  5. Wifi "No internet, secured"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi "No internet, secured"?: My computer was working fine yesterday and today when I tried to use it I had no access to Internet. I looked around and nothing works, I even tried resetting the PC and it still doesn't work. I updated the computer recently so I think that it has to do with that but I...
  6. WIFI - Secured, No Internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI - Secured, No Internet.: [ATTACH] I Have been using TP Link PCIe WiFi card since 3-4 months and suddenly a week ago when I booted up my PC and tried connecting to WiFi, It started giving me this error. And the worst part is I can still surf through Internet and Play online games as usual. I just...
  7. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured': My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset 2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3using nbtstat -RR 4Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5Uninstalling the...
  8. Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet

Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet: Yesterday I came back home and was ready to message some of my pals and set up a stream, but the computer wouldn't properly connect to the internet. I managed to get it so it registers that the wifi is connected to the internet and connect to it, but when I try using anything...
  9. WIFI Connection: no internet, secured

WIFI Connection: no internet, secured: does anyone know how to fix my wifi? I can connect to it but then it says I have no wifi and the connection is secured. tried many ways like going in control panel and stuff but it didn't work....
  10. Wifi not working - no internet, secured.

Wifi not working - no internet, secured.: Windows 10, I thought my wifi stick was broke so I went and bought another one but I am still getting the same problem. Using: NETGEAR - N300 Wireless-N USB Adapter Getting the following error: no ip configuration when troubleshooting. I've also tried using my phone as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if my evoo laptop wont connect to wifi

2. evoo laptop wifi not working