Windows 10: Microsoft exam question

Discus and support Microsoft exam question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Victor_the_itguy, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft exam question

You have a computer
    named Computer1 that
    runs Windows 10.
    File History is turned on.
    The user of Computer1
    reports that previous
    versions of
    D:\Folder\File1.doc are
    unavailable from the
    Previous Versions tab.
    You need to ensure that
    the previous versions of
    the file are created.
    Solution: Modify the
    Backup settings in the
    Settings app.

Does this meet the
    goal?

Will modifying the backup settings in the settings app create the previous version of the file?

:)

Victor_the_itguy, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Save Up to 50% on Microsoft Certified Professional Exams

Source: save up to 50 on Microsoft certified professional exams - Born to Learn - Site Root - Born to Learn

Brink, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Exams

How do I get microsoft dumbs for Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL

mvulenihendrick, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft exam question

Exam certificates do now show

This is Microsoft product forum (like Windows , Skype, IE, etc.) and we couldn't help you with Microsoft Exam related question here. I suggest start with asking from Microsoft Learning page:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/community.aspx

Cyber_Defend_Team, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft exam question

1. Microsoft exam question - Similar Threads - Microsoft exam question

2. I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM: I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM. THE OPTIONS ON https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx PROVIDES A LINK TO START A MICROSOFT EXAM, BUT UPON CLICKING THAT LINK SHOWS *NO OPTION WHATSOVER* TO START THE EXAM!...
  3. I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM: I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM. THE OPTIONS ON https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx PROVIDES A LINK TO START A MICROSOFT EXAM, BUT UPON CLICKING THAT LINK SHOWS *NO OPTION WHATSOVER* TO START THE EXAM!...
  4. I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I PAID FOR A MICROSOFT EXAM AND YET WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEANS TO START THE EXAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  7. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  8. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  10. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft exams discount within 9 months