Windows 10: Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out

Discus and support Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've updated window 10 last week and everything go well until yesterday that I tried to print the document in excel. The software crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ben_833, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ben_833 Win User

Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out

Hello,

I've updated window 10 last week and everything go well until yesterday that I tried to print the document in excel. The software crashing and I could not print anything. I've tried to follow the solution in the same case that I have to remove the add-in but I could not do.

:)

ben_833, Oct 7, 2019

2. Excel printing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Does this issue only occur with Excel file or nay other files?

Try to copy the excel file to the other drive and check if it is working?

Run Print Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer
    top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

If this doesn’t help. Try to repair the Microsoft Office Application.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Jcox956 Win User
    Printing Excel workbook using "Microsoft print to PDF"

I am trying to print an excel workbook to PDF using "Microsoft print to PDF", and the print keeps stopping at page 20. Any suggestions?

Jcox956, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft excel crashing when I try to print out - Similar Threads - Microsoft excel crashing

2. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.: HelloAfter Update to KB5014666 a lot of programs start crashing when I try to print. NO differences is it print to PDF or just to the real printer.For exampleEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H2Installed on ‎5/‎10/‎2021OS build 19044.1806Serial number...
  3. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.: HelloAfter Update to KB5014666 a lot of programs start crashing when I try to print. NO differences is it print to PDF or just to the real printer.For exampleEdition Windows 10 ProVersion 21H2Installed on ‎5/‎10/‎2021OS build 19044.1806Serial number...
  4. Update KB5014666 crashing a programs when I try to print anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK: Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine. the following have not fixed the problem. Repair install of Office 2013 Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP...
  6. my browsers crash when I try to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my browsers crash when I try to print: why are my browsers crashing when I try to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browsers-crash-when-i-try-to-print/42b893c3-f0f5-4b39-b7e8-ec51e6852a8e
  7. App crashes when trying to print

App crashes when trying to print: Whenever I try to select "Print" from a menu the print window display for a second then crashes the app. I am using a HP 477DW. I started to occur from the last Windows Update (yesterday)....
  8. floreant app crashes when i try to print

floreant app crashes when i try to print: i have a free open source floreant pos system for a small restaurant. we connected it to two impact printers and one thermal printer. it worked fine, but now the printers dont want to connect to the utility drivers so a tech reconnected them a different way. now the floreant...
  9. BSOD when trying to print from Excel - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when trying to print from Excel - Windows 10: Hello, we have several Dell Optiplex 5050 desktops that until recently, started getting BSOD every time we try to print certain Excel files. Machines all have Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Pro 2016 with the latest updates. I've posted the mini-dump below, any help would...
  10. Photos app crashes when trying to print

Photos app crashes when trying to print: Same issue - Windows 10 1709 X86 / X64 ( 300 + machines domain joined ) Some machines work some do not. error logs on a machine that does not work. App crashes when trying to print. Tried all above recommendations with no luck what so ever. Event ( Application Log )...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel crashes when printing

2. windows crashes when print excel