Windows 10: Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

Discus and support Microsoft Excel stand alone disk. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by COLHARRIS, Dec 16, 2018.

1. COLHARRIS Win User

Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it?

:)

COLHARRIS, Dec 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

Microsoft Excel stand alone disk. [​IMG]

- this list:

Microsoft Excel stand alone disk. [​IMG]

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft Excel stand alone disk. :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

1. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Excel stand

2. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  3. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  4. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  5. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  6. Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer: Hi,I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I have purchased and I want install it on a computer that is not connected to the Web. Is it possible to activate the license if I send you the MAC address of the computer and also get the updated Maps and SDK and run it offline...
  7. Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer

Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator on a Stand Alone Computer: Hi,I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 that I have purchased and I want install it on a computer that is not connected to the Web. Is it possible to activate the license if I send you the MAC address of the computer and also get the updated Maps and SDK and run it offline...
  8. win 11 stand alone OEM?

win 11 stand alone OEM?: Is windows 11 only an upgrade from win 8 or 10? with all the problems I read on win 11 upgrade I don't want to upgrade to 11. I build my own computers, my question is will win 11 be available as an OEM so I can do a stand alone full install on a new computer build?...
  9. win 11 stand alone OEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 stand alone OEM?: Is windows 11 only an upgrade from win 8 or 10? with all the problems I read on win 11 upgrade I don't want to upgrade to 11. I build my own computers, my question is will win 11 be available as an OEM so I can do a stand alone full install on a new computer build?...
  10. H.264 stand alone DVR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H.264 stand alone DVR: I cannot view my home security system (h.264) in microsoft edge i have set all my ports forwarding in my router and they are open and my router is not blocking those Any suggestions Charlie...