Windows 10: Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

Discus and support Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sanidjain, May 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for free please help me

submitted by /u/sanidjain
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sanidjain, May 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, May 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available Office

Source:

Brink, May 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

October feature update for Word, Excel, & PowerPoint Mobile available

Source: Announcing the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

1. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help? - Similar Threads - Microsoft excel word

2. Microsoft Apps - Word, PowerPoint, Excel - Closing when laptop sleeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps - Word, PowerPoint, Excel - Closing when laptop sleeps: I enjoy having my word, PowerPoint, and excel apps open on my Surface Laptop so that I can open my laptop and know I have an assignment I am working on for college or research. For the past few weeks, I have had issues with whenever I close my laptop lid or my laptop goes...
  3. Microsoft Apps - Word, PowerPoint, Excel - Closing when laptop sleeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps - Word, PowerPoint, Excel - Closing when laptop sleeps: I enjoy having my word, PowerPoint, and excel apps open on my Surface Laptop so that I can open my laptop and know I have an assignment I am working on for college or research. For the past few weeks, I have had issues with whenever I close my laptop lid or my laptop goes...
  4. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  5. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  6. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  7. Meet Recommended Documents for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Recommended Documents for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel on Windows: Hi, I’m Todd Behrbaum, a Principal Program Manager working on intelligence experiences that save you time in Microsoft Office apps. I wanted to share some details about an exciting enhancement to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows that will help you quickly find and...
  8. @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

in Windows 10 News
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available: Hello! What’s New My name is Apurv, and I’m a Program Manager in Microsoft Office. We recently added the capability to @mention your collaborators in comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. @mentions makes it easier for you to notify your peers, pull them into a...
  9. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...
  10. New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word

in Windows 10 News
    New Document Inspector for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word: Beginning with the November and December 2014 updates for Microsoft Office 2013 and 2010, several enhancements are being added to the Document Inspector, also known as the “Check for Issues” tool in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. The Document Inspector helps you to prepare your...