Windows 10: Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM

Discus and support Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,I have 2 VMs in Azure with no Enterprise Agreement.One for Active Directory and one for Exchange Server.&. I have M365 Organization with E3 & E5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syaiful Fajripama, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM

Hi All,I have 2 VMs in Azure with no Enterprise Agreement.One for Active Directory and one for Exchange Server.&. I have M365 Organization with E3 & E5 subscription for my users.based on Microsoft's post, my subscription have the port blocked to send emails.that is why I setup 3rd party SMTP relay, in this case, I want to use M365 SMTP to send emails.The first day, all users in my organizationn are able to send emails.The next day and the rest, only the user that being the connector can send the email.Can you please tell me why?

:)

Syaiful Fajripama, Apr 17, 2023

2. Migrating On Prem VM to Azure

Hi Experts, We have a requirement of moving out VMs as is in Azure from Current On-Prem and the process we are following is

1. Create a RAW image from an on-prem VM.
    2. Convert the RAW image to VHD.
    3. Move the VHD file to Azure Storage.
    4. Convert the Disks to managed disks.
    5. Mount the OS disk to the C drive and other disks respectively.
    Issue - Once we mount the OS disk we are not able to RDP to the machine we have followed the steps suggested in the below links and as usual there are millions of documents and none point in the right direction unfrotunately.

Links followed to figure out options to get this done -

Prepare a Windows VHD to upload to Azure - Azure Virtual Machines | Microsoft Docs - Microsoft documentation.

Attach an existing OS disk to a VM - Azure Virtual Machines - Microsoft documentation.

Upload a VHD to Azure and create a virtual machine - Stephanie Kahlam - Some helpful people created this and

We have tried options

1. Created image from managed disk and tried to initiate the VM and got exception as below
      Provisioning failed.
      OS Provisioning for VM 'demo-1' did not finish in the allotted time. However, the VM guest agent was detected running. This suggests the guest OS has not been properly prepared to be used as a VM image (with CreateOption=FromImage). To resolve this issue, either use the VHD as is with CreateOption=Attach or prepare it properly for use as an image:
      * Instructions for Windows:
      https://azure.microsoft.com/documentation/articles/virtual-machines-windows-upload-image/
      * Instructions for Linux:
      https://azure.microsoft.com/documentation/articles/virtual-machines-linux-capture-image/.

and
      the suggested solution 1 to use CreateOption=Attach creates the VM but does not allow us to RDP to the machine so we are assuming it's not booting up. The other option suggested in the hyperlink is to create image using SysPrep which is not an option for us as we are performing a lift and shift.
    I would like to get some guidance from experts on to the right process to follow.

Dalbir Singh (dalbir.monga), Apr 17, 2023
  3. Microsoft Exchange 2019 (Incomplete Setup)

Dear Experts,

I have deployed a second instance for Exchange 2019 which was successful. I installed a third instance and it failed at Transport Service during installation.

I tried restarting the setup, but it stops at same place. My Exchange ECP is showing that Server in the list with "NONE" role assigned.

i need to remove this server from the list.

Kindly Help.

Regards

Raheel Zubair, Apr 17, 2023
  4. Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM

Can I install Garuda Linux in an Azure VM ?

Hi everyone,

I want to use Garuda Linux on my Azure VM by either using an ORACLE VIRTUALBOX or ANY OTHER suitable way.

But for that I need Hyper-V which is not available in any Azure VMs. I know nested virtualization exists, but I tried various VM sizes, Ds2_v3, e-series and almost everyone, none of them have it.

And I have read this documentation - Run Hyper-V in a Virtual Machine with Nested Virtualization | Microsoft Learn

in one of the steps, it says While the virtual machine is in the OFF state, run the following command on the physical Hyper-V host. Here, what is this physical hyper-v host? My laptop? or the Azure Data Centre ?

I couldn't figure out.

So can you please let me know the complete configuration of Azure VM -

• Which VM size to use
    • Any additional settings during VM creation
    • Region to choose
    • Settings to do in the VM itself
    so that I can use Oracle Virtualbox to install Garuda Linux.

If nested virtualization is not possible, suggest any alternative way to install Garuda linux on the VM.

Aansh Ojha, Apr 17, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM

1. Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM - Similar Threads - Microsoft Exchange 2019

2. Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Exchange 2019 Hybrid - Cannot send email after two days setup Azure VM: Hi All,I have 2 VMs in Azure with no Enterprise Agreement.One for Active Directory and one for Exchange Server.&. I have M365 Organization with E3 & E5 subscription for my users.based on Microsoft's post, my subscription have the port blocked to send emails.that is why I...
  3. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  4. Cannot send email

Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  5. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  6. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  7. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  8. Cannot send emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send emails.: Yesterday, #while using usual email account following message keeps coming up "Windows message "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments...
  9. I cannot send emails for the past 7 days

I cannot send emails for the past 7 days: I have tried several email clients Opera, Thunderbird, Outlook and Mailbird, Gmail and none of them will send emails!!! Everything worked find until 7 days ago. Have run a virus check with malware bytes and there does not appear to be an infection. I have checked the server...
  10. Send email setup

Send email setup: Can I set the file send option to go point to and use my gmail? If so where do I find the settings to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-email-setup/1df75aee-4af0-42b0-ba99-00839b627e9e