Windows 10: Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day

Discus and support Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Exchange 2013 and newer are vulnerable to a zero-day named "PrivExchange" that allows a remote attacker with just the credentials of a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day

Read more: Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to 'PrivExchange' zero-day | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability

Read more: Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  3. magilla Win User
    magilla, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

IE vulnerability

Microsoft Fixes IE Zero-Day Bug

Well done.

Drone, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day - Similar Threads - Microsoft Exchange vulnerable

2. Its Groundhog Day at Microsoft! Vulnerability patched again

in Windows 10 News
    Its Groundhog Day at Microsoft! Vulnerability patched again: Remember the movie Groundhog Day? Bull Murray plays a rather self-centered weatherman who finds himself in a time loop on Groundhog Day. Windows administrators may have similar feelings to Murray's in regards to vulnerability CVE-2021-43890. First patched in December 2021,...
  3. Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities: Microsoft released security updates for all client and server versions of Windows that it supports yesterday. Among the 30 or so security issues that each version of Windows is affected by are three zero-day vulnerabilities that are exploited already. [ATTACH] It is...
  4. 'Zero Day' 'Nitro Zeus'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Zero Day' 'Nitro Zeus': How do you know if your device has been infected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/zero-day-nitro-zeus/cac08d82-bc0f-4707-9779-f4cce2703b00
  5. Microsoft Exchange Server vulnerability - Hybrid Servers cant receive Cumulative Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Exchange Server vulnerability - Hybrid Servers cant receive Cumulative Update: Hello - I have been doing Exchange Server updates for the company I work for. The problem I ran into was if the Exchange Server is hybrid it will not install the Cumulative Update 2016 or 2019. [ATTACH] It is seemingly because the Exchange Server does not have the...
  6. Microsoft Put Off Fixing Zero Day for 2 Years

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Put Off Fixing Zero Day for 2 Years: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zanedow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibfhw7/microsoft_put_off_fixing_zero_day_for_2_years/
  7. Day zero OS updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Day zero OS updates: I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop, which was advertised as complete with all the necessary windows win10 home version updates, yet I have been battling seemingly endless day 0 updates since I got it. Most notably, a feature update to version 1909 which for some reason...
  8. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  9. Internet Explorer zero-day alert

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer zero-day alert: Scary stuff! Thanks for the tip...
  10. Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability: Kaspersky Lab has discovered a dangerous zero-day vulnerability in Silverlight, potentially placing millions of users at risk. In a blog post on Wednesday, the cybersecurity firm said the vulnerability would allow an attacker to gain full access to a compromised computer...