Windows 10: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Discus and support Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Source: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 22, 2015
  2. EemiTan Win User

Windows Phone Applications

Hi!

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will keep the Lumia exclusive apps as Lumia exclusive apps which means they won't be available to other devices. Even though Microsoft is in partnership with other manufacturers it is still a device manufacturer itself and that
    is why it also needs to be competitive.

EemiTan, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Vista + Mobile 5.1 + Outlook 2007 + Exchange + Password?

Hello Sanford,

Delete the partnership on your device and connect again. To do that, open Activesync on the phone and click Menu > Options. Select your PC and click Menu > Delete.
    Restart your Smartphone.

On your computer, Open WMDC and Expand Mobile Device Settings. Click End a partnership. Then select your device.

Connect your phone to setup a new partnership.

Let me know if this helps.

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Mar 22, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

1. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - Similar Threads - Microsoft expands partnerships

2. microsoft update leads to problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft update leads to problem: after the mid-Nov update, the touchscreen keyboard on my Microsoft connect 10" tablet PC has been disabled. I am unable to log on, and can only switch the power on and off. I do not have a separate keyboard to connect....
  3. USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.: My Samsung Blue Ray Disc player and my Hisense 3D Smart TV are no longer recognized due to Microsoft deleting the current drivers for them from your system. The old drivers work fine and were supported until this week when you deleted them from the current support system. I...
  4. "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager: As the title suggest the manufacturer section when adding a legacy hardware is missing the "Microsoft Corporation" but "Microsoft" is still there listed. I'm trying to install RNDIS Network driver for my Raspberry Pi Zero W, but it looks like I can't ssh through using USB....
  5. Microsoft to expand the capabilities of Notepad

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to expand the capabilities of Notepad: Microsoft introduced the Notepad as a mouse-based text editor. And Notepad has been included in all versions of Microsoft Windows since Windows 1.0 which was released in 1985. Even though it’s lack of functionality and lack of feature compare to other popular text-editor,...
  6. Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures: Adobe Sign now Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution; Microsoft Teams now preferred chat-based workspace across Adobe Cloud Services SAN JOSE, Calif., and REDMOND, Wash. — Sept, 7, 2017 — Adobe (NASD “ADBE”) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT”) recently delivered their...
  7. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...
  8. Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors: Microsoft has stopped making Kinect sensors seven years after releasing its first model in 2010. Microsoft officials confirmed to Fast Co Design on October 25 that manufacturing of Kinect has officially shut down. Microsoft officials said they've sold about 35 million...
  9. Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, it’s devices that enable all the experiences to come together for consumers, businesses, developers and IT. Working with our partners, Microsoft has helped enable an amazing breadth of devices running Windows, desktop and mobile...
  10. Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana: Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana. Soltero joined Redmond when the company acquired Acompli in 2014, and he introduced a large number of upgrades to Microsoft Outlook ever since... ...Now that Soltero is moving to Cortana as the CVP, Microsoft’s personal...