Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Discus and support Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 22, 2015
  2. EemiTan Win User

Windows Phone Applications

Hi!

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will keep the Lumia exclusive apps as Lumia exclusive apps which means they won't be available to other devices. Even though Microsoft is in partnership with other manufacturers it is still a device manufacturer itself and that
    is why it also needs to be competitive.

EemiTan, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Linley Meslier Win User
    Vista + Mobile 5.1 + Outlook 2007 + Exchange + Password?

Hello Sanford,

Delete the partnership on your device and connect again. To do that, open Activesync on the phone and click Menu > Options. Select your PC and click Menu > Delete.
    Restart your Smartphone.

On your computer, Open WMDC and Expand Mobile Device Settings. Click End a partnership. Then select your device.

Connect your phone to setup a new partnership.

Let me know if this helps.

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Mar 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - Similar Threads - Microsoft expands partnerships

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018: Release Notes August 2018 Security Updates Release Date: August 14, 2018 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps...
  4. cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked

cant press F1 to accept reboot, leads to computer being blocked: Hi. I have a HP laptop/tablet and for a few months i havent been able to a windows update, so i thought i would reboot it, but at one point a black screen with blue texts came basicaly asking me to accept by pressing F1 or refusing with F2 but i cant press any of them and my...
  5. microsoft designer keyboard does not recognise shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft designer keyboard does not recognise shortcuts: Hello, I am using a Surface pro 4 with Windows 10, with an external monitor and microsoft designer keyboard. The problem is that i can with the plugin keyboard of surface do all keyboard shortcuts like ctrl+c and ctrl+v, which i cannot do on the designer keyboard. like...
  6. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  7. Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!: I ran into BSOD so many and it's the message and dump file. plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/thread-stuck-in-device-driver-windows-10/6215b3d2-9f30-4f08-a01f-bde18bc0ee81
  8. Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS: Microsoft's long rumored dual-screen Andromeda phone may never see the light of day, but the related "Windows Core OS" project or WCOS, is still underway, and according to a job vacancy posted on LinkedIn, it's all about Windows 10 devices and drivers. The vacancy for a...
  9. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  10. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...