Windows 10: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Discus and support Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

Source: Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 22, 2015
  2. EemiTan Win User

Windows Phone Applications

Hi!

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will keep the Lumia exclusive apps as Lumia exclusive apps which means they won't be available to other devices. Even though Microsoft is in partnership with other manufacturers it is still a device manufacturer itself and that
    is why it also needs to be competitive.

EemiTan, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Vista + Mobile 5.1 + Outlook 2007 + Exchange + Password?

Hello Sanford,

Delete the partnership on your device and connect again. To do that, open Activesync on the phone and click Menu > Options. Select your PC and click Menu > Delete.
    Restart your Smartphone.

On your computer, Open WMDC and Expand Mobile Device Settings. Click End a partnership. Then select your device.

Connect your phone to setup a new partnership.

Let me know if this helps.

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Mar 22, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

1. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers - Similar Threads - Microsoft expands partnerships

2. Microsoft is finally expanding Windows 10X to more devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally expanding Windows 10X to more devices: Microsoft is opening Windows 10X to an “even wider variety of form factors”, according to sources familiar with the development. Microsoft is exploring the possibility of ARM-powered notebooks and convertibles running Windows 10X (modular OS) in the near future. Windows 10...
  3. Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements: [media] In response to incredible customer demand, Intel has doubled its combined 14nm and 10nm manufacturing capacity over the past few years. To do this, the company found innovative ways to deliver more output within existing capacity through yield improvement projects...
  4. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  5. The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vasome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4padl/the_link_to_the_controller_manufacturer_in/
  6. Set up a Sync Partnership

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up a Sync Partnership: In my Windows 10 Control Panel - All Control Panel items - Sync Center - Sync Set up - As you probably know it reads: Before you can sync with anything, you need to set up a Sync Partnership. However, when I tap on Set up new sync partnerships. It reads: There are no new sync...
  7. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  8. "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager: As the title suggest the manufacturer section when adding a legacy hardware is missing the "Microsoft Corporation" but "Microsoft" is still there listed. I'm trying to install RNDIS Network driver for my Raspberry Pi Zero W, but it looks like I can't ssh through using USB....
  9. Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures: Adobe Sign now Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution; Microsoft Teams now preferred chat-based workspace across Adobe Cloud Services SAN JOSE, Calif., and REDMOND, Wash. — Sept, 7, 2017 — Adobe (NASD “ADBE”) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq “MSFT”) recently delivered their...
  10. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...