Windows 10: Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years

Discus and support Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At its Build developer conference today, Microsoft announced that it expects Windows 10, its forthcoming operating system, to run on 1 billion devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 3, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years

Source

A Guy, May 3, 2015
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Just makes good sense. . .*Smile

:)

3. Will Windows 10 be avaible midnight 29 of july ?

Here is a link form ZDNet: Microsoft: Windows 10 will be on 1 billion devices in two to three years | ZDNet,
    The 1 billion computers is what Microsoft hopes will happen in like two or three years. It wont happen on the 29th of July. Other news organizations also published the same information just do a search for "Microsoft 1 billion devices" and a lot of news
    stories come up about it.

TonyPalermo, May 3, 2015
  4. Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years

Free upgrade to Windows 10

Nope.once you upgrade,windows 10 would be free for you for the lifetime of the device.MS aims 1 billion devices running windows 10 by next three years

Sumit Dhiman2, May 3, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years

1. Microsoft Expects 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices In 2-3 Years - Similar Threads - Microsoft Expects Billion

2. Windows is used by over 1 billion users according to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is used by over 1 billion users according to Microsoft: It does not happen very often that Microsoft provides information on the number of devices or users of its Windows operating systems or other products. Yesterday was such a day, as Microsoft revealed that Windows had more than 1 billion users. The post, published on the...
  3. Microsoft: Windows 10 is now on 1.3 billion monthly active devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 is now on 1.3 billion monthly active devices: Windows 10 is heading closer towards the next big milestone of the 1.5 billion mark, with Microsoft announcing that the operating system is now being actively used on 1.3 billion devices monthly. That’s according to Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer at Microsoft, who...
  4. mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given: Well hello, I'm just trying to update (add 1) to the "receiptno" field in "numbers" table and display the new receiptno. At a loss ------------------------------------------------------- the code: <?php //Open a new connection to the MySQL server require_once...
  5. 2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 DEVICES ; 1 MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Hi! I hope someone can help me. My Microsoft account is currently the administrator to 2 laptops. I realize that any apps/ file or changes to one laptop will be reflected in the other. I think its because of the One Drive? Currently, I would like to delete my Microsoft...
  6. Developing for all 1 billion Windows 10 devices and beyond

in Windows 10 News
    Developing for all 1 billion Windows 10 devices and beyond: This year, Microsoft Build 2020 is a digital-only event that we all get to experience from the comfort of our homes. We hope you enjoy learning about the new features and technologies that matter most to you. Today, I will have the privilege of sharing how developers can...
  7. Windows 10: Powering the world with 1 billion monthly active devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Powering the world with 1 billion monthly active devices: [ATTACH] From the launch of Windows 10, our focus was on moving people from having, to choosing, to loving Windows. With the release of every new build of Windows 10, we have seen customer satisfaction improve as we have made fixes and added new capabilities and...
  8. Microsoft investing $1 billion in OpenAI to support AGI

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft investing $1 billion in OpenAI to support AGI: Microsoft Corp. and OpenAI, two companies thinking deeply about the role of AI in the world and how to build secure, trustworthy and ethical AI to serve the public, have partnered to further extend Microsoft Azure’s capabilities in large-scale AI systems. Through this...
  9. Random BSOD every 1-2 days on Windows 10 custom PC (3 years old)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD every 1-2 days on Windows 10 custom PC (3 years old): Hey All, I've been getting a computer hang roughly every day for the past 3 days now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Seems to happen randomly while browsing the internet (Chrome) having various programs open (Visual Studio, Unity, etc.) and hasn't happened yet while...
  10. Windows 10 won't hit 1 billion devices by mid-2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 won't hit 1 billion devices by mid-2018: A little over a year ago, with much fanfare, Microsoft execs drew a line in the sand, predicting that Windows 10 would be installed on 1 billion devices by mid-2018. But Microsoft officials conceded today, July 15, that they likely won't make that deadline. My ZDNet...