Windows 10: Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

Discus and support Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

Read more: Microsoft is experimenting with the next big tech trend: AI and machine learning WinBeta

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2016
  2. Le Boule Win User

youtube videos and Trend Micro

I use Windows Defender (a Microsoft program included on Win 10) on my laptop and Youtube videos play without issue.

I wasn't aware that the Microsoft technicians who are employed at http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com installed any third
    party AV programs.

Tell us about the MS tech that installed Trend Micro on your computer. How and why did you contact the tech?

I would not think that Trend Micro would "block" YouTube videos but If you need assistance with Trend Micro programs you'll need to seek assistance from Trend Micro instead of the Microsoft Forum.

Home and Home Office Support | Trend Micro

Regards...

Le Boule, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Can cortana read articles and/or books to me?

Cortana is an AI, she learns as she goes.

OldWomanEve, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

It will be interesting when Cortana can pass the Turing test.

What is the Turing test?
    Read more here: What is Turing test? - Definition from WhatIs.com

Basically it's the "Ghost In The Machine"*chuckle

Cliff S, Feb 6, 2016
  5. slyphnier Win User
    remind me to Ex Machina movie .... just make sure make the AI dont have "intention" LOL

anyway imo still long way to make a perfect AI, i mean to make an AI that think just like human but without "bad side"
    plus the model seems people making nowdays is like a core that gathering data not only from user but internet
    and those in internet can be another problem if the logic cannot filtered the good and bad things

but i looking forward AI that more like JARVIS ... digital personal assistance

slyphnier, Feb 6, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Just a thought, what warnings will Windows Skynet give us in the future:

Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 11, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    From the Horses Mouth:
    Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub - Next at Microsoft

Cliff S, Feb 11, 2016
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Well it was either Google or Amazon, forget which that just got permission from the US Gov. to start testing their Driverless cars.
    That's going to be strange thing to see going down the road.....car with nobody in it, passes you. *Smile

OldMike65, Feb 11, 2016
  9. Winuser Win User
    Google has been testing driverless cars. One even got pulled over for going to slow. No ticket was issued.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning - Similar Threads - Microsoft experimenting next

2. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  3. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  4. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.

in Cortana
    Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.: Maybe I've just missed it, but why is Machine Learning ML usually categorized as Artificial Intelligence? It seems to me that ML is nothing more than a correlator, something that recognizes an image or data pattern. My eye recognizes faces, but they only report the...
  6. Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains how machine learning improves the Windows 10 update experience: Microsoft changed update testing significantly in recent time. Previously, it relied much on teams of testers and "real" hardware tests, but that shifted to test automation, tests on Windows Insider computer systems, and machine learning. Machine learning helped improve the...
  7. Using machine learning to improve the Windows 10 update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Using machine learning to improve the Windows 10 update experience: Regular Microsoft updates to your Windows 10 PC help ensure that it’s kept secure from possible threats and empowered with the latest features for peak performance and productivity. Because of the wonderful diversity of hardware, devices and applications available to Windows...
  8. Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft: Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making a big impact on how people work, socialize, and live their lives. As consumption of products and services built around AI and machine learning increases, specialized actions must be undertaken to safeguard not only...
  9. Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech: In early 2018, Microsoft announced the first machine translation system to translate sentences of news articles from Chinese to English with the same quality and accuracy as a person. Today, Microsoft Translator brings some of these research advances into production as it...
  10. The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey

in Windows 10 News
    The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey: This week at Microsoft Ignite, we showed how we are infusing artificial intelligence (AI) broadly across Microsoft to help our customers. Our approach to this fundamental shift is to democratize AI and to make it accessible and valuable to everyone. We’re focused on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning