Windows 10: Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update

Discus and support Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dynamic Update can help organizations and end users alike ensure that their Windows 10 devices have the latest feature update content (as part of an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update

Source: The benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update - Microsoft Tech Community - 467847

:)

Brink, Apr 18, 2019

2. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Reefer86 Win User

Reefer86, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft explains benefits

2. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?: Hello, I've installed windows 10 home 64x bit, and found these huge amount of microsoft visuals apps installed in control panel, some of them are duplicate. Should I uninstall all of them or at least the duplicate ones, or this might impact laptop's functionality?...
  3. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?: Hello, I've installed windows 10 home 64x bit, and found these huge amount of microsoft visuals apps installed in control panel, some of them are duplicate. Should I uninstall all of them or at least the duplicate ones, or this might impact laptop's functionality?...
  4. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. is microsoft assure plan any benefit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is microsoft assure plan any benefit: i am paying for microsoft assure and i believe it was a benefit the first time i paid as I was told i have too for the support i needed. but over the last year, I have called many times to the normal support or chat and no one ever asks me for assure and some people don't...
  6. Microsoft explains safeguard holds for Windows 10 Feature Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains safeguard holds for Windows 10 Feature Updates: Safeguard holds Microsoft uses quality and compatibility data to identify issues that might cause a Windows 10 feature update to fail or roll back. When we find such an issue, we might apply holds to the updating service to prevent affected devices from installing the update...
  7. Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service: We’re in the “Windows as a service” era and Microsoft make improvements to Windows 10 as necessary over time. Windows 10 as a service is updated every month with general or security improvements, and twice a year with new features. The traditional Windows servicing approach...
  8. What are Dynamic Updates in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What are Dynamic Updates in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Most of us keep on suspending updates on Windows. The more the time passes, the closer we get to a Major New Update, leaving us anxious on – How long the installation would take? It’s time to look at the [...] This post What are Dynamic Updates in Windows...
  9. Microsoft explains how Dynamic Updates work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains how Dynamic Updates work on Windows 10: Dynamic Updates play a role when Windows 10 feature updates are installed on a PC; this can be as part of a new installation or an update, e.g. from Windows 10 version 1809 to the May 2019 Update. Dynamic Updates are supported by previous versions of Windows, including...
  10. Microsoft will explain only 'significant' Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will explain only 'significant' Windows 10 updates: Microsoft has explained its policy about how much information it will offer on the content of Cumulative Updates to Windows 10. In a statement sent by a spokesperson to us, Microsoft said: “As we have done in the past, we post KB articles relevant to most updates which...