Windows 10: Microsoft Explains When You Need a Windows 10 Product Key and When You

Discus and support Microsoft Explains When You Need a Windows 10 Product Key and When You in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; "Once the upgrade is complete, the system automatically activates (assuming you were running a genuine version of Windows 7 or 8.1), with Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 27, 2015.

1. lx07 Win User

Microsoft Explains When You Need a Windows 10 Product Key and When You

Phone them again (and again). Some of their engineers are better than others.

They seem to have a list of "go away" answers like "restore back and upgrade again" or "the line is very bad" or "can I have your number" or "we have a technical issue at the moment try in 2 days".

If you get any of these just hang up and try again. And again. 2 times now I've had clean install fail to activate (on the same hardware). I've been given 2 new Windows 10 keys to use.

It is untrue that you always get activated when you clean install after having a activated 10.. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

2. I agree. I had to call and got transferred twice, but then I got a level two agent who remoted in and not only fixed the activation issue but inserted a retail product key in the bargain. Now I have a free $200 product key for my trouble. Great service.

Cbarnhorst, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Explains When You Need a Windows 10 Product Key and When You

1. Microsoft Explains When You Need a Windows 10 Product Key and When You - Similar Threads - Microsoft Explains Need

2. Do you really need a product key to use Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Do you really need a product key to use Windows 10?: Windows 10 is approaching the end of its life. The illustrious operating system was launched in 2015 and is set to reach the end of its support phase in October 2025. That means that Windows 10 has less than three years of viability left. However, the old girl still has life...
  3. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?: I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with Windows Defender Firewall settings, Network Adapter Settings, blocking apps, turning off what apps can access what, etc etc etc. I...
  4. Do you need a product key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you need a product key ?: If you need Windows 10 keys, contact me. I can give you link/Otherwise email you to buy Windows 10 license keys for low prices. Windows 10 PRO OEM for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows 10 PRO OEM for 2 PCLifetime - $40 Windows 10 HOME CD key for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows...
  5. Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yurieu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwgdjr/why_when_you_need_it_most_it_will_let_you_downms/
  6. Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key

Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key: I purchased two Windows 10 Pro product keys for my two laptops. One of them I need to do a wipe and reinstall. How can I tell what product key is being used for each laptop?...
  7. where do you get a windows 10 product key?

where do you get a windows 10 product key?: My hard drive died and how do I fined my Windows 10 product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-get-a-windows-10-product-key/cdb04849-29e1-46fc-bbb2-57513e209fef"
  8. Hi Microsoft. Can you explain this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Microsoft. Can you explain this?: I was easily playing GTA game and this ruined my whole play. [ATTACH] I was even playing offline. Don't know why it keeps happening every other day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-can-you-explain-this/a1721889-eeb9-46c0-95c3-9d53e06e65fd
  9. Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?: Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now. Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the...
  10. When will you fix this!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will you fix this!?: Description Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe, version: 11.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0x90f701bc Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000203 Faulting process id: 0x960 Faulting...