Windows 10: Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows

Discus and support Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft confirmed this weekend that it has delayed — if not killed entirely — a tool designed to make it easy for Android apps to run on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows

Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows [​IMG]

Read more: http://recode.net/2015/11/15/microso...ps-to-windows/

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 15, 2015
  2. JosephN1 Win User

adding android and ios apps to run on windows 10

adding android and ios apps to run on windows 10

add the moviesanywhere to the microsoft movies and TV app

bring the 3d photo app from windows 10 to android and ios stores

bring microsoft photo app to android and ios stores

also bring back microsoft return of arcade with pole position and dig dug, pacman to windows 10

also bring back hoover game from windows 98 to windows 10

also add itunes to the windows 10 store

also add more google apps to the windows 10 store

bring back music buying on the windows 10 store

thanks

J

JosephN1, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows

1. Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows - Similar Threads - Microsoft Fails Deliver

2. Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver

in Windows 10 News
    Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver: When Microsoft released Windows Copilot to the masses, it promised that the new AI feature would help users control Windows 11. When users got their hands on Windows Copilot, they noticed quickly that the promised functionality was limited. Even worse, all user requests...
  3. Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools: Once upon a time, a great company had a vision to put personal computing in the hands of millions of Americans. It also happened, the magical fairy king who made all things possible with the click click of <ENTER> had a semi-secret passage to the inner chambers of the magic...
  4. Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft pre boot options - Bring back the tools: Once upon a time, a great company had a vision to put personal computing in the hands of millions of Americans. It also happened, the magical fairy king who made all things possible with the click click of <ENTER> had a semi-secret passage to the inner chambers of the magic...
  5. ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE: Hey, i heard that we can use android apps that is available in playstore in microsoft store too in windows 11?? so why cant i find it in my micr store? my laptop is hp envy windows 11 beta version from windows insider program... also i am from india... does the country...
  6. ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE: Hey, i heard that we can use android apps that is available in playstore in microsoft store too in windows 11?? so why cant i find it in my micr store? my laptop is hp envy windows 11 beta version from windows insider program... also i am from india... does the country...
  7. Breaking: Microsoft is bringing Android apps to Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Breaking: Microsoft is bringing Android apps to Windows 11: Microsoft has confirmed that it’s looking into ways of bringing Android apps to the Microsoft Store on Windows 11. During the Windows event, Panos Panay confirmed that this move could help increase the number of apps currently available for the platform. These Android apps...
  8. Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft understands that are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to run Android apps on their Windows 10 computers. Later this year, Microsoft says it will allow Android users to stream their Android apps directly to a PC and you’ll be able to do it using the Your...
  9. Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android: In Seattle, an engineer thumbs through a Mumbai-based coworker's edits while walking between meetings. In rural China, an artisan uses their phone to sell their creations. In Johannesburg, a lawyer texts back a client before catching the bus. These real-life snapshots show...
  10. microsoft authenticator android app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft authenticator android app: i have problem with this app when clicked on add personal account it is stuck there please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authenticator-android-app/f863b152-cddf-4ad7-9be5-2c6ae05a1334