Windows 10: Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

Discus and support Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Telina Webb, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account.

:)

Telina Webb, Apr 12, 2024

2. Microsoft Account Invitation Email Not Received so Account Still Pending.

Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Can you share few information regarding the issue?

Does both the members log in using their emails?

Are you referring to the invitation to join in Family Safety?

Are you trying to invite the users in family safety, if yes then you need to remove the users who are not receiving the invitation and then re-create the users in the family safety online page.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

• Check the user which says invitation has been sent.

• Click on remove link.

• Select the user with the invitation has been sent message.

• Click the add link where you enter the users email address.

I suggest you to follow this steps if you are talking about email invitation about family safety.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Wrong "adult" email address used in family setup

Hi,

Try the steps below.

• Sign into http://familysafety.microsoft.com with that Microsoft account.
    • Click the Manage my family link at the bottom of the summary page.
    • Select the affected user under Family Members and click
      Remove family member at the top left of the screen.
    • At this point you should be able to add that family member to the correct (new) family.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to create a new email address for your son and add to the family account and check.

Hope this helps. Keep posting in Microsoft Community for any further queries that you face. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Quarky Win User

Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

Invitation to join family not received

I am not sure why your steps worked for you, but glad they did. Gmail is completely different from any Microsoft logon so whether and when you logged onto gmail ((step 3) you said don't logon until you logon to the PC) is irrelevant. Glad it worked though!

Mine was still not working. I used a live.co.uk account for them and they can logon to my Windows 10 PC fine, but they never received an email. So I :

* switched back to my account

* went to Account Settings

* chose "Family & other users"

* chose "manage family settings online"

* clicked "remove"

* removed the kids (they were both listed)

Then:

* went back to "Account settings"

* clicked on "work access" and then "account settings again" (just to update it basically)

* added the users AGAIN from there.

When I logged on as each user, they then received their email and I could accept the invite, and they are no longer "pending" in Account settings.

Quarky, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

1. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family 360

2. microsoft email doesn't receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft email doesn't receive emails: Microsoft email doesn't receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-email-doesnt-receive-emails/7502ecf2-2a78-468c-ae8a-3b31ad8d7d53
  3. microsoft email doesn't receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft email doesn't receive emails: Microsoft email doesn't receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-email-doesnt-receive-emails/7502ecf2-2a78-468c-ae8a-3b31ad8d7d53
  4. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  5. Add multiple users to admin popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add multiple users to admin popup: In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!...
  6. Receiving Microsoft Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receiving Microsoft Emails: I RECEIVE REPEATED EMAILS WITH THE FOLLOWING:Security info was addedThe following security info was recently added to the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***If this was you, then you can safely ignore...
  7. Microsoft receiver issue with Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft receiver issue with Xbox 360 controller: Hello guys. Today I've purchased a wireless Xbox360 guitar hero controller. I've had the Microsoft Xbox receiver at home so I thought it'll be an easy set up. Turned out it isn't. Or I'm just doing something wrong. Edit: I'm using it on PC. When I connect the receiver the...
  8. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...
  9. Multiple emails received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple emails received: Over past couple of days I receive the same emails many times. I delete them and then receive the same lot again. How do I stop this happening please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-emails-received/872ccf7c-0360-4d82-81b1-656657643fcd
  10. Receiving multiple copies of some emails

in Browsers and Email
    Receiving multiple copies of some emails: Using Outlook 2016, Windows 10. In the last few days, I've started getting multiple copies of the same email. Not all emails, but most. Some, just two or three. Others, up to a dozen of the same email. I've got four accounts at two different servers (RoadRunner and GoDaddy)...