Windows 10: Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

Discus and support Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I have seen old threads on this, but no answers. I have a new Windows 10 computer which I set up for my son. I wanted to adjust his screen time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by finnjackson, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

So I have seen old threads on this, but no answers. I have a new Windows 10 computer which I set up for my son. I wanted to adjust his screen time limits but now from either my laptop or his computer I can't access the family account settings (which I used to be able to) and instead get the error message "Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - Give us a little while to fix this". Is there something about accessing this from a second computer that made it glitch? I can't access it from either computer now.

:)

finnjackson, Jul 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following information:

• Does your wife’s account only have one child account connected to it?
    • Is your account a parent account with 2 child accounts?
    • Are you trying to establish a Microsoft Family Account having 2 parent accounts and 3 child accounts?
    • Had the parent and child accounts been removed from a Family account before they were added to the other family? If so, was it immediate or did you wait?

We look forward to your reply.

Jessica Kal, Jul 26, 2019
  3. demed_ms Win User
    Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

We have tried for weeks to pull together our family accounts with no luck - all under Windows 10.

My wife has 1 child account connected, I have 2 child accounts connected.

My wife and I have tried to join each other as adults - sent multiple invites, accepted them all, but failed miserably with the dreaded error "Give us a little while to fix this"

My wife and I have both tried to add our reciprocal child accounts, sent invitations, accepted the invitation and inevitably receiving the dreaded "Give us a little while to fix this" error.

Dear Microsoft, what is the solution to this? I'm quite certain, by looking at this board, that you have been aware of it and its numerous occurrences for quite some time.

thanks,

demetrio

demed_ms, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG?

1. Microsoft Family Account NOT WORKING - "Give us a little while to fix this" but for HOW LONG? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Account

2. Family Safety showing 'Give us a little while to fix this' message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety showing 'Give us a little while to fix this' message: I'm unable to access Family Safety to give more time to my son. I can see from previous posts that this is ongoing issue and I could be isolated for this problem. Is there a quick way to fix this? I've tried to log in from my phone and PC and both showing the same message....
  3. Family Safety showing 'Give us a little while to fix this' message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety showing 'Give us a little while to fix this' message: I'm unable to access Family Safety to give more time to my son. I can see from previous posts that this is ongoing issue and I could be isolated for this problem. Is there a quick way to fix this? I've tried to log in from my phone and PC and both showing the same message....
  4. microsoft family accounts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family accounts not working: I have been struggling to get Microsoft Family working for nearly a year, Its just not safe for my son to use the computer without this working, after spending many many hours with microsoft help, and endless hours searching the web, I have got nowhere. However, I think...
  5. microsoft family accounts not working

microsoft family accounts not working: I have been struggling to get Microsoft Family working for nearly a year, Its just not safe for my son to use the computer without this working, after spending many many hours with microsoft help, and endless hours searching the web, I have got nowhere. However, I think...
  6. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.: How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few hours, it runs in the background and uses up all my internet bandwidth....
  7. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.: How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few hours, it runs in the background and uses up all my internet bandwidth....
  8. Chrome not working with Microsoft Family Account

Chrome not working with Microsoft Family Account: Windows 10 laptop. Parent and child both with Microsoft accounts. Child account will not open Chrome at all. I tried switching child account to "local" account and that works, but now I can't apply screen limits that only apply through Microsoft Family settings. I have...
  9. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  10. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. little while aacount

2. microsoft family give us a little while to fix this