Windows 10: Microsoft Family - activity by hours

Discus and support Microsoft Family - activity by hours in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I've configured Microsoft Family on two of my client kids computers. My client wants to see an hour by hour activity on children's... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JeremiSadkowski, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Family - activity by hours

Hello,

Recently I've configured Microsoft Family on two of my client kids computers. My client wants to see an hour by hour activity on children's accounts. For example, children are at an online school from 8am to 3pm. Client wants to know if they were for ex. playing at school time and if they were, then for how long. An activity that I've set up for now only shows the daily usage of programs.

Thanks for answers.

:)

JeremiSadkowski, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Family - activity by hours

1. Microsoft Family - activity by hours - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family activity

2. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Hours: Hi A while back, my fingerprint detector stopped working so I updated the driver. However, today, at 5pm, my fingerprint detector stopped. I went to update the driver, but it did not need to be updated, and I found that there has been an "Active Hours" system running, which...
  3. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Hours: My understanding of setting active hours is so that Window's doesn't download updates during that time so that I can work. I set my active hours to 6am-6pm, but right now my laptop is barely responsive because all the resources are going to downloading updates? It's 8:30am....
  4. Family activity report shows excess hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family activity report shows excess hours: Windows 10. All up to date. I have 3 children who I have set up screen time limits for - 30minutes on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends. However in the weekly reports they have been on for 2, 3 or even more hours per day. Some days it works and they receive 15 minute, 2...
  5. microsoft family not reporting activity

microsoft family not reporting activity: just recently set up Microsoft family, and it is not reporting activity to the parent's device. I have looked all day at forums and tried everything they suggest, yet there has been none to work. I have done these on both computers in the family. the screen time and app...
  6. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Hours: This is part 3 of my "Windows 10 Readiness Questions" thing. Windows doesn't restart outside of Active Hours when you're using the computer, but what if I'm away from it for even an hour? 139662
  7. Microsoft Family: activity contradiction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Family: activity contradiction: I recently checked a weekly activity for my son and was surprised to see that his browsing report shows different sites visited every day of the past week. But the screen time report shows that he was using his computer on Monday and Wednesday and doesn’t show time on the...
  8. Active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active hours: Are there any plans to give users the option to disable active hours entirely on Win10 Home? this is probably the most hated and unneeded "feature" ever to come out from you guys, and with good reason. If i step away from my computer, and said computer is on, its a given...
  9. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...
  10. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active Hours: I want to turn off Active Hours in Windows Update, I don't want to change Active Hours because it's not updating on its own regardless of the hours I put in. Again: I wish to disable/turn off "Change Active Hours"...