Windows 10: Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

Discus and support Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Luca B_215, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue.

Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once.

Has anyone been successful in doing this?

:)

Luca B_215, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Problem in adding money to my Microsoft child's account

Old title: Adding money to my child's account

A few months ago I easily added money to my sons account through Microsofts My Family. Now it's "having trouble processing my payment" from any of my credit cards. I've tried at least 20 times. HELP.................

RebeccaWeymouth, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

Problems adding a child on the family account

Hi,

Kindly answer the following questions to further clarify your concern:

• After inviting the child Microsoft account and accepting the invitation, did you check if the child Microsoft account can see your Microsoft account as a parent and other Microsoft accounts that belong to your family setup?
    • Have you checked if the same issue will occur when using a new Microsoft account?
    • What happens when you accept the invitation when using the child Microsoft account? Do you see any messages? If so, kindly provide us those messages.
    • Is this the first time you're setting up a Microsoft family account?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

1. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Adding

2. Error adding existing child account to Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error adding existing child account to Microsoft Family Safety: I created a child account for my daughter, but I encountered an error when I'm about to finish the process saying, "it's not you, it's us". Now the account has been created as I can login to windows using the account but when I am trying to add it in family safety, I still...
  3. Error adding existing child account to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error adding existing child account to Microsoft Family Safety: I created a child account for my daughter, but I encountered an error when I'm about to finish the process saying, "it's not you, it's us". Now the account has been created as I can login to windows using the account but when I am trying to add it in family safety, I still...
  4. Error adding existing child account to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  6. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  7. Error adding child to family

Error adding child to family: Trying to add a child to my family group. After going through and giving consent, I get this error screen. MS support has told me there's nothing they can do about it and they referred me here. Is anyone able to help with this?...
  8. adding a childs phone to microsoft family

adding a childs phone to microsoft family: How do I add my child's andriod phone to devices on Microsoft family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-childs-phone-to-microsoft-family/3ddd65da-48ce-4c95-bca6-b35779cc0fec
  9. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...
  10. Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store: How to: Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store How to Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child to Shop at Microsoft Store One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family...