Windows 10: Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

Discus and support Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My son asks permission to use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla. I login to my Microsoft account and give the permission. But it still doesn't work in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnastasiaTishuk, May 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

My son asks permission to use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla. I login to my Microsoft account and give the permission. But it still doesn't work in his account. Help! My son need google Chrome to learn.

:)

AnastasiaTishuk, May 9, 2020
  2. Vijay B Win User

Google Chrome and Mozilla firefox do not open

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

1. Are you able to open all the other programs in Windows 10?

2. Did you install the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on your computer?

I would suggest you to install the latest Version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 9, 2020
  3. MargieOR Win User
    Google Chrome and Mozilla firefox do not open

I have installed windows 10 but both google chrome and Mozilla firefox do not open. I have reinstalled firefox with what is supposed to be able to open in windows 10 but nothing happens.

MargieOR, May 9, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

Mozilla a Partner, Not Competitor: Google Chrome Engineer

In what could be a sign of improving ties between Google and Mozilla, Peter Kasting, engineer in the Google Chrome web-browser development team referred to Mozilla as a partner, and not a competitor. The statement came in context of the recently-renewed search engine deal between the two, where Google pays Mozilla for setting Google as its primary search engine, both on its browser search bar, and its Firefox start page. Kasting also went to the extant of stating that Chrome isn't necessarily a profit-seeking operation by Google.

Kasting stated: "People never seem to understand why Google builds Chrome no matter how many times I try to pound it into their heads. It's very simple: the primary goal of Chrome is to make the web advance as much and as quickly as possible. It's completely irrelevant to this goal whether Chrome actually gains tons of users or whether instead the web advances because the other browser vendors step up their game and produce far better browsers. Either way the web gets better. Job done."

The Google Chrome engineer went on to add that Google is not worried about competition to Chrome, saying that Mozilla Firefox holds an important place in the web ecosystem and its advancement. "Firefox is an important product because it can be a different product with different design decisions and serve different users well," he added.

Source: TweakTown

btarunr, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

1. Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla - Similar Threads - Microsoft family Google

2. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  3. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  4. My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.: Hello, Microsoft i cant unlock the google chrome family is maded by my phone and in my pc i get locked.Some times it unlocks somehow.Can you help me Microsoft?...
  5. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  6. Recovering Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Jdownloader 2 data from an previous HDD with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Jdownloader 2 data from an previous HDD with...: Hello! I'd like some help if someone here has experienced this case before (and I hope this is the correct place to ask this question): Basically my previous Windows 10 system died because its motherboard died. So, I used a secondary hardware system to install a fresh...
  7. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  8. Google Chrome vs Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome vs Microsoft Family: I just got a new laptop, and I loved it. Or at first at least. I'm a big fan of Google Chrome, but unfortunately, I can't use it. I downloaded Google Chrome, but when I tried to open it, it brought up a Microsoft family page. It said I needed to ask an adult for permission....
  9. Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome vs Firefox: I use to use Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox in the last year or two (since they re-vamped it) i didn't like the old Firefox but the new one is very nice...and i don't care much for Edge at all... After reading about Microsoft's plans to re-do Edge into a Chrome...
  10. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se: Firefox, Chrome Patch Vulnerabilities, Add Security Features | Threatpost | The first stop for security news [img] Both Mozilla and Google have updated their browsers this week and have added important security fixes along with bolstering user privacy and safety....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove microsoft family permission