Windows 10: Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

Discus and support Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sapphosviolets, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN" twice and it still doesn't show up in the app list for me to block. Any advice?

:)

sapphosviolets, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 12, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list :D

P4-630, Mar 12, 2023
  4. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, Mar 12, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

1. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family VPN

2. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list: So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN" twice and it still doesn't show up in the app list for me to block. Any advice?...
  3. Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family: Any VPN not showing up in app list: So, I've seen all the advice about going into the Microsoft Family app list and blocking once it's downloaded, but my kid has downloaded "Any VPN" twice and it still doesn't show up in the app list for me to block. Any advice?...
  4. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  5. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list: I just installed the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, but it doesn't show up in the App List. When I first tried to install the app, the system said I didn't have the authority to install it; I ran CryptoPrevent and set the protection to "Minimal" from "Maximum" and the app installed...
  6. Zoom app doesn'tr show up in App list

7. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list

Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list.So acctually I can't restrict it to 30 minutes a day. Windows 10 is...
  8. Plex installed, but not showing up as an app in Family

Plex installed, but not showing up as an app in Family: Our family shares a laptop. We all have separate accounts, each tied to a microsoft account, and I can see all the family members listed at https://account.microsoft.com/family/. I can block my kids' access to some apps, like Chrome, and this works fine. However, I use...
  9. windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps: I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster. After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application... I uninstalled the program but the problem persists. Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing...
  10. Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List: Ok, so basically i downloaded Netflix to my laptop. Then I went to put a shortcut on my desktop but it wasn't under "All Apps" I went to go uninstall it but I couldn't since it wasn't in the list. It is accessible if i go into the windows store and open it from there. But...