Windows 10: Microsoft Family app

Discus and support Microsoft Family app in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there an app for Apple product that allows you to manage MS family options such as giving additional screen time, etc?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Galexygirl12, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft Family app

Is there an app for Apple product that allows you to manage MS family options such as giving additional screen time, etc?

:)

Galexygirl12, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft Family app

Microsoft Family Cannot Be Removed

Just to clarify, have you already tried the steps provided below?

• Go to your parent Microsoft Account.
    • Click on Family.
    • Under child's account, select "Allow Google app".
    Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family app

1. Microsoft Family app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family app

2. Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App: My Microsoft family keeps blocking apps and installation that is done on my child’s account even when I have not set any restrictions on apps.How can I prevent parent permission to be constantly sought whenever my child launches certain downloaded files?...
  3. Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App: My Microsoft family keeps blocking apps and installation that is done on my child’s account even when I have not set any restrictions on apps.How can I prevent parent permission to be constantly sought whenever my child launches certain downloaded files?...
  4. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  5. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games: I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?...
  7. Microsoft Family Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Apps: Hello everyone, Firstly, let me state that I am on a child account. My father, who is the organizer of the Microsoft family I am in bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe from the Microsoft store, for me to play on. He bought it from his account. I want...
  8. Microsoft Family Unblocking App

Microsoft Family Unblocking App: I blocked an app named "WebNavigatorBrowser" on the Microsoft Family app thinking it was something installed by my son. I didn't realize it was a needed windows component. The computer cannot connect to the internet with the application blocked. I can't seem to unblock it...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety app

Microsoft Family Safety app: Hi there, do we add family members and organisers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-app/9a05b61a-671a-4cc5-a910-c271a98352e2
  10. Microsoft Family Blocking Apps

Microsoft Family Blocking Apps: I am no longer able to block an app on my childs account. I keep getting the error "Something went wrong - try again in a little while". How can I get around this and block the app?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family app

2. microsft family app

3. microsoft familey app

4. microsoft family app iphone,
  5. microsoft family account cannot give permission app