Windows 10: Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Discus and support Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by H5PVN, May 4, 2020.

1. H5PVN Win User

Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking for passwords.

Both asked for permissions from an adult to use which I clicked - then approved both on my own laptop both now show as approved however on laptop when you try to load either they say to ask for permission again so basically stuck in a loop. Have tried logging on as the adult on device and also restarted device - neither have worked. Have clicked send email to approve and approved over 5 times now. Help!

:)

H5PVN, May 4, 2020
  2. DRD1957 Win User

Not able to log into approved accounts

In the manage family account I set up my daughter's info. We have listed approved sites but when she tries to log in it tells her to ask for permission. When she does and it is approved, she still can't sign in. I went back to the admin family account
    to make sure the accounts were approved and they were, but still can't sign in. Help?

DRD1957, May 4, 2020
  3. barjo4 Win User
    Parental approval for apps

Recently, I have been denied app downloads because I have to get parental approval. My wife and I are in our mid 60s and we never had children so how to I negate the family setting? On the Microsoft account page they list my birthdate as September 9th,

barjo4, May 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Is Bitlocker OSCCA approved / approved for use in China?

China and some other countries have strict rules on encrypted technologies / TPM usage within their respective countries.

Is BitLocker on the OSCCA approved list?

robsmithuk80, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

1. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Approval

2. Family Safety Approval

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  3. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  4. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  6. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  7. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

8. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  9. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  10. Microsoft Family website approval emails going outside the family group

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family website approval emails going outside the family group: I set up a Microsoft family group including myself and two children. Under Content Restrictions I've set only allowed websites and when I try going to an unapproved site it gives a button to request access. If I log in I can see the requests and approve/deny them. But I was...