Windows 10: Microsoft family block after leaving family

Discus and support Microsoft family block after leaving family in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Only8MilesToGo, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft family block after leaving family

I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place.

:)

Only8MilesToGo, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft family block after leaving family

1. Microsoft family block after leaving family - Similar Threads - Microsoft family block

2. Cant leave microsoft family?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant leave microsoft family?: Im in a microsoft family that im the only member in, and i dont get the option to leave, ive set my account age above 18 / 21 and i still cannot leave, and i dont know what to do....
  3. Leaving microsoft family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  4. Leaving microsoft family group

Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  5. Cannot leave Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Microsoft Family: I cannot leave a Microsoft Family. Both myself and the "Owner" have tried and it will not let me leave. The account is tied to my laptop profile, so I cannot join another family that has a D365 subscription. Basically my OneDrive is full and the laptop is virtually...
  6. Unable to leave Microsoft Family.

Unable to leave Microsoft Family.: I am unable to leave Microsoft Family, I have an adult account. When I go to the members menu, there's no button to leave. I am also the only member in it. I'm currently unable to do things like joining minecraft bedrock realms whilst I am in the MS Family group.As of now,...
  7. Microsoft family block after leaving family

Microsoft family block after leaving family: I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-block-after-leaving-family/8bdc6023-cd17-4102-9bca-b6b1c603bffb
  8. Microsoft family block after leaving family

Microsoft family block after leaving family: I couldn't remember the email to the parent account for my family so I left. Even after leaving the parental block is still in place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-block-after-leaving-family/8bdc6023-cd17-4102-9bca-b6b1c603bffb
  9. Can't leave Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  10. Can't leave Microsoft family

Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....